Gretsch Events

Great White North Roundup T-Shirt Ordering

To make my life a little easier, if you'd like a shirt (and I get enough orders) I will be printing them this year. I will ship and will accept paypal. Shipping will be $10 and the t-shirts will be $20 for sizes Small to Extra Large and $25 for t-shirts beyond XL. Also there is an option for long sleeve t-shirts too and they will be $28 and the sizes will be Small to Extra Large. Special sized shirts will have to be paid for in advance of me receiving the shirts from the printers.

Thanks for the support

Pay pal link please. Two xxxl please

Pay pal link please. Two xxxl please

I will still waiting to get a number on how many I should order but I have you down Dave. Thanks!

I will be setting a dead line on orders so please if you are interested let me know ASAP

I'm still taking orders, I won't be collecting money until I place the order with the printers. I need a minimum order so if you are interested in a shirt please let me know. Thanks!!! I take paypal, diners club and discover

That Design is Killer!

– LA_Manny

I know!! And I only have a few people that want a shirt! I need to get at least 30 of these sold to make these shirts happen. So if you want one let me know, I will ship them and I do accept PayPal. I will not collect money until I have the shirts ordered, right now I want people to let me know if they want them and I’ll invoice you once I ordered them. If you come to the event you can pay for them there no need to pay in advance

I'm bumping this up, I want to make sure that I don't give people a chance to order one of these sweet shirts!

Everyone needs another black t-shirt! This one has some white and aqua green on it too. I'll have to set a cut off date for orders, so if you have a special size that you want, other then Small to Extra Large, please let me know and I will make sure I have that size for you. I will not be collecting money until I place the order with the printers, there will be a limited number I'll be printing so place your order if you are interested.

Ryan, I'll take one of these very cool Tee's, XXL please.

Really looking forward to the GWN Round Up.

Ryan, I'll take one of these very cool Tee's, XXL please.

Really looking forward to the GWN Round Up.

– Razor

Got it! Thanks Pete!

Thanks John!

I'll be placing my order for shirts the second week of April so if you want one please let me know asap

Thanks again for all those who have order!

Time is winding down get your orders in

One more week to get your shirt order in let me know what you would like and if you are coming to the event and picking it up or you need it shipped to you. Thanks for the orders for those who have made them

I'm in Ontario, and would love to go, but it is probably not in the cards ... I can support the cause by buying a shirt though. I'll take an XL t-shirt, and it will have to be shipped. Let me know how/when I can pay you!

I'm in Ontario, and would love to go, but it is probably not in the cards ... I can support the cause by buying a shirt though. I'll take an XL t-shirt, and it will have to be shipped. Let me know how/when I can pay you!

– reverb11

I accept PayPal and I can ship the shirt for an extra $10. I'll pm you and get your email address. I will be asking for money at the beginning of Next week (April 16) I will ship shirts as soon as I get them to people that need them shipped Thanks!

Okay this is the last day to put in an order, I will have shirts available but I will mostly have sizes Small to XL and there will be limited quantities. Thanks for those have ordered I appreciate the support!

I’ve sent pm’s to people that wanted shirts so check you inbox or junk mail folders for a message from me

Register Sign in to join the conversation