Gretsch Events

Get your 2017 Nashville “Homecoming” Roundup T-Shirt here!

OK, thanks to Dave, Bob Howard and Tim Harman being all over this, picks will happen. I'll post the proof when I get it.

oTAY buttwheat! Good to have picks.

In other news, the email linked to my GDP account (Point Click & Drag) is now working again. I think I've received some emails which floated bouncing in the ether between Friday and this morning. (Which may have caused me to confusédly email you something that will sound duplicate to you.)

And, at least per my testing, new emails are coming right through.

I think I'm caught up on invoicing at the moment. If you believe you're ordered, but HAVEN'T gotten a PayPal invoice, hit me again.

Payment sent.

having trouble responding to your email tim. payment sent, no shipping. I'm going to nashville.

So noted, munman. I have PP notification of the payment - but you paid the shipping. I'll refund that.

Got it, TP.

Expecting more orders, though. Olivia? Curt? The Fieldhouses? Other known attendees I haven't heard from...

Timely reminder: deadline to order is tomorrow. Friday at LATEST.

Come one, come all, get your gen-u-wine Roundup Tshirt here. Accept no substitutes!

So sorry. I've been on a magical mystery tour of Great Britain and just got home. I'll check with Brandy and we'll be paying asking pronto. So sorry, again. (Really not, as we had a phenomenal time, albeit with broken foot and food poisoning.)

So sorry. I've been on a magical mystery tour of Great Britain and just got home. I'll check with Brandy and we'll be paying asking pronto. So sorry, again. (Really not, as we had a phenomenal time, albeit with broken foot and food poisoning.)

– Olivia Anne

Count me in! How much and how do I send money?

Count me in! How much and how do I send money?

– BrandyNicks

You email Tim your choice(s) (size, placement of logos) to harmanz at psci dot net and then he sends the invoice.

– Olivia Anne

Glad that you are back safe and sound.

LAST CALL. Tshirt order goes in tomorrow morning. If you've been meaning to get in on it, now's the time to make that call.

Haven't heard from Brandy.

Yeah yeah. I guess someone had to do it.

I knew that you expected it to be coming, and most likely figured it would be from me. So, I didn't want to disappoint you.

And what about YOUR shirt, Cap'n Bob? Do you not want to commemorate the event?

I am commemorating the California Gold Rush Roundup with a shirt. Your failure to order one was very noteworthy.

But your rules are very clear: non-attendees are not authorized to sport Official Gold Rush Roundupwear.

The 10th Annual Nashville-Joelton MidSouth GDP Gretsch Homecoming Roundup welcomes the vicarious virtual participation-in-clothing of those who wish they could attend but cannot.

Ha! That's funny! Ray Beals bootlegged a couple for Karolyn and I a few years back. I miss that guy.

But your rules are very clear: non-attendees are not authorized to sport Official Gold Rush Roundupwear.

The 10th Annual Nashville-Joelton MidSouth GDP Gretsch Homecoming Roundup welcomes the vicarious virtual participation-in-clothing of those who wish they could attend but cannot.

– Proteus

No. It's just that I can't be bothered with mailing out shirts. But, I would love for you to be able to vicariously enjoy the Gold Rush Roundup through your sartorial choices.

Us working stiffs appreciate it, Tim!

Who knew that one could actually be bummed out about having a full weekend of gigs? Everything I know is wrong.

I'll take one, if it isn't to late? I didn't see what shipping is for a shirt? It's coming to Canada or if anyone could be so gracious and grab one for me and I'm sure we'll cross paths in the coming year and I could grab it then?

Register Sign in to join the conversation