Gretsch Events

Homecoming: 10th Annual Nashville Roundup 2017

It might be for a gig bag or camera case. I grabbed it when I was cleaning up.

Bumping for above post.

I was just sitting here and running the recent roundup events through my head. Damn I miss you folks.

I have to agree and I'm thinking the good energy is going to get me through a cold winter.

I have to agree and I'm thinking the good energy is going to get me through a cold winter.

– Curt Wilson

Well said.

Bumping for above post.

I was just sitting here and running the recent roundup events through my head. Damn I miss you folks.

– Suprdave

I'm ready to do it all over again!

I love you guys and gals. It's too long between roundups. Philly guitar show and billy d jams are good fillers. I catch myself waiting for cam at my table.

Rob if you are out there, please send moonshine! November is trying to kill me!

Rob if you are out there, please send moonshine! November is trying to kill me!

– BrandyNicks

Sorry to hear that-- If I could get some to you, I would. You may have to settle for the store-bought stuff, Brandy!

Sorry to hear that-- If I could get some to you, I would. You may have to settle for the store-bought stuff, Brandy!

– Tartan Phantom

I've tried to give her some good stuff I've got, store-bought, but she'll have none of it. Tell your brother he's hooked another. Who'd a thunk she's a Moonshine Girl.

I've tried to give her some good stuff I've got, store-bought, but she'll have none of it. Tell your brother he's hooked another. Who'd a thunk she's a Moonshine Girl.

– Olivia Anne

Olivia Anne, it's hard to mess with perfection, and in terms of distillation, my brother has come extremely close to perfection.

– Olivia Anne

I appreciate ya, but Rob's stuff is gooooood!

I appreciate ya, but Rob's stuff is gooooood!

– BrandyNicks

"Keeping the Nashville Roundup totally soused since 2010"... that's my motto.

The more you drink, the better I sound, which is probably why they keep me around.

Register Sign in to join the conversation