Gretsch Events

Homecoming: 10th Annual Nashville Roundup 2017

Greg, If that's classified as sappy, I'll take that any day of the week from you, my friend.

I'm at NULU sporting my Gretsch swag from last weekend! I miss you guys! I hope you are having a great weekend! Of course, it's not as great as last weekend but I hope it's a good one!

First scketch.

Pretty good, Munman!

Edit: That didn't sound right. Impressive!

Not quite a local band but… Jet and the lads gracing my living room this summer… It was fun boys!

Excellent drawing Munman!

Brandy drummin

First scketch.

– munman

Maybe you should start a new thread to highlight your sckechings

Sounds like a great time,,,If Giffen goes to Nashville next year, I'll go.

Maybe you should start a new thread to highlight your sckechings

– NJBob

I think of these as munman's "photos." And, they are lovely.

This is so good! (This is in response to the sketch of Jody)

Thank you, Mun! I love the sketch of me!!!

Excellent Munman… I forgot that you had that talent!

I remember a picture of Spud… Yes?

As a postscript to this event, and rounding up the concept of 10-year anniversaries, here's a ride on the GDP Wayback Scrambler: Fall 2007 Gretsch Hipster Hangout.

– Proteus

Tim -- or anyone else -- if you can ever think of a particular phrase you used in a topic, the search should find it (albeit it with a probably incorrect topic title). Once the thread is found though, it's trivial to correct the title

I do still maintain, though, that forum threads are absolutely terrible for storing anything of value long term. They're just too ephemeral.

Tim -- or anyone else -- if you can ever think of a particular phrase you used in a topic, the search should find it (albeit it with a probably incorrect topic title). Once the thread is found though, it's trivial to correct the title

I do still maintain, though, that forum threads are absolutely terrible for storing anything of value long term. They're just too ephemeral.

– Baxter

Tim, as we discussed after the crash, I have quite a few topics in pdf. I was unanle to locate them by searching. So, I'm not sure what that means regarding your comment. Do you think they ALL are still there?

And, I thought we asked about "Happenings" and had no further direction. Can you change a stream to an "event?"

Not quite a local band but… Jet and the lads gracing my living room this summer… It was fun boys!

– 57Chet

They look tiny!

Oh, and very cool renderings, munman! The one of me is suitable for framing. I'll print it out. Thanks!

Well Paul Shannon… The picture was taken with a wide angle lens… and I have moved to a new house since you last visited 3 years ago… believe it or not there were about 30 people in the wings enjoying Jet and the lads… Yes that room has a high ceiling!

And, I thought we asked about "Happenings" and had no further direction. Can you change a stream to an "event?" -- Olivia Anne

I would not like this. Copy a thread into the Happenings Section? Of course. But, not change or convert it. As a thread, we can always go back and look at the thread and see the photos where the related copy is. If it goes into the Happenings Section, it is too disjointed and the photos are apart from the copy. No thanks.

FYI-- 2017 Nashville Group shots are up HERE, with instructions on how to download the full-res versions, complete with links. Just sayin'...

Finally getting a pic for this. Who left this in the tobacco barn?

Register Sign in to join the conversation