Gretsch Events

C’mon Everybody! Nashville Roundup 2019 Sept 19-22

Curt, I believe it is Martins.

Martin’s is where I generally have taken folks... and Martin’s is not “Nashville style” barbecue ( there isn’t such a thing in barbecue).

It’s more of a Memphis/Mississippi style. In fact, the Martins are originally from North Mississippi if I recall.

We usually go to Abes BBQ in East Nashville on our outing. It's pretty good. Manny, you need to come out there. Even if you don't like the BBQ, we do visit the guitar shops and Third Man Records...always a fun trip.

– crowbone

Im down to visiting any recommended spot in Nashville. I'll definitely give it a try.

The Johnny Cash Museum is tops on the list.

Nashville Chicken not BBQ is what you want in... (wait for it)... Nashville.

There are a lot of great eatery's in the area.

Okay, folks. Full house. All rooms are booked. If you are still planning on coming you'll have to book yourself locally. I think the Days Inn in Joelton is the closest. If you do plan on coming and booking separately outside the confines of Hachland and wish to partake certain meals with us, just contact me for meal arrangements.

Thanks to everyone for being patient with me. It's weird taking on the role of booking rooms, once a year. Thank you Nick Anderson for being understanding.

Boy Howdy, I can't wait to see you folks in Hachland!!!

Is it Abe’s or Martins?

– Curt Wilson

Martins. Abe's was in Clarksdale. Sorry about the Swiss cheese memory!

There are a lot of great eatery's in the area.

Okay, folks. Full house. All rooms are booked. If you are still planning on coming you'll have to book yourself locally. I think the Days Inn in Joelton is the closest. If you do plan on coming and booking separately outside the confines of Hachland and wish to partake certain meals with us, just contact me for meal arrangements.

Thanks to everyone for being patient with me. It's weird taking on the role of booking rooms, once a year. Thank you Nick Anderson for being understanding.

Boy Howdy, I can't wait to see you folks in Hachland!!!

– Suprdave

That's just great Dave!

By the way, check your email.

I got your message, Rob. I also got Paul Overly's.

I've yet to hear from Sam. Hey Sam, what's up?

Does anyone have any scrap wood that could be used for branding? I've got about 15-20 pieces but could use about a dozen more, or so.

I got your message, Rob. I also got Paul Overly's.

I've yet to hear from Sam. Hey Sam, what's up?

Does anyone have any scrap wood that could be used for branding? I've got about 15-20 pieces but could use about a dozen more, or so.

– Suprdave

Are guest ,Not staying at the Hachland, invited to attend the Roundup?

Is there a fee?

Howdy Suprdave.

It’s in my plans to come but a couple things have shown up that may require my attention that weekend. I was hoping to have it nailed down by now but...

Howdy Suprdave.

It’s in my plans to come but a couple things have shown up that may require my attention that weekend. I was hoping to have it nailed down by now but...

– tubwompus

Sammy, do these circumstances have anything to do with (1) a woman, (2) playing music, or (3) making money? If you answered "No" to each of these questions, then you need to go to the Roundup.

Hey Manny,

Yes, some attendees prefer to stay offsite because rooms can be less expensive at the local Days Inn, but this means driving to and from your hotel and if you prefer to have a little more than normal to drink at the event, it's a plus to have your room onsite. The admission fee applies to all, regardless. If staying offsite and planning meals with us,I just need to know which meals to add those participants too. We have several people staying offsite this year yet the house will be full at Hachland.

Heck Sam, I hope you can get it all worked out. It wouldn't be the same without you. Keep in touch. please.

By the way, for those staying offsite, if you do have too much to drink and need transport to and from your hotel, we'll make those arrangements.

Hey folks!

Some are asking, what day does everyone go into Nashville for a day trip?

Most folks, so far that may be going into Nashville are skipping Friday lunch. So I am assuming Friday, right?

If this changes your plans in any way, let me know and I'll adjust quotes.

By the way, there is still one open shared room available.

Back to your scheduled programming.

It’s with a heavy heart that I have to say that I won’t able to make it this year.

I was really looking forward to hangin’ with everybody but duty calls so regretfully, I have to shoot for next year. Y’all have a blast. I’ll be thinkin’ about ya.

Aw man, say it aint so.

You will be missed sir.

Hey folks!

Some are asking, what day does everyone go into Nashville for a day trip?

Most folks, so far that may be going into Nashville are skipping Friday lunch. So I am assuming Friday, right?

If this changes your plans in any way, let me know and I'll adjust quotes.

By the way, there is still one open shared room available.

Back to your scheduled programming.

– Suprdave

Yes, Friday is usually Day trip day... But for the last couple of years, I have spent Friday and part of Saturday doing that with different groups. I prefer to hang out onsite Saturday, though. That way, if anybody actually buys something on Friday, they can spend Saturday either showing it off, playing it, or repairing it...

It’s with a heavy heart that I have to say that I won’t able to make it this year.

I was really looking forward to hangin’ with everybody but duty calls so regretfully, I have to shoot for next year. Y’all have a blast. I’ll be thinkin’ about ya.

– tubwompus

This makes me mad and sad at the same time...

By the way, this Friday is deadline. just a heads up.

What! I don’t get my Sammy fix? Rats!

This makes me mad and sad at the same time...

– Tartan Phantom

Me too. I spent hours....days...working on new Amish jokes...all for naught!

Damn you, Sammy!

Me too. I spent hours....days...working on new Amish jokes...all for naught!

Damn you, Sammy!

– crowbone

Dang it, Tubwompus! See what you've gone and done??? And now, Bob Howard will get corralled for OT on drum duty...

Dang it, Tubwompus! See what you've gone and done??? And now, Bob Howard will get corralled for OT on drum duty...

– Tartan Phantom

I’ve been honing my polyrhythmic drumming technique...so, be sure to follow the bass player.

I’ve been honing my polyrhythmic drumming technique...so, be sure to follow the bass player.

– NJBob

I believe that the fluidity of your particular drumming technique is a direct correlation to the amount of Yuengling that you have consumed at any given moment.

Register Sign in to join the conversation