Gretsch Events

C’mon Everybody! Nashville Roundup 2019 Sept 19-22

Nick, I hope you can make it. I was hoping to see your lovely wife again, but it’ll be nice to see you.

Thanks Bob!

Do you want to carpool?

We could share the driving...

I’m thinking about just bringing one guitar this year but maybe more...

If Duane is attending I will have to bring my 1957 6120!

Thanks, but I’m carpooling with Paul (Redrocker) Shannon and the car is otherwise full of drums, amps and guitars.

Hah... Great...

Maybe we can convoy!

57chet

CONVOY! I’ll bet we can hook up with some NJ (and points north) people.

Hah... Great...

Maybe we can convoy!

57chet

– 57Chet

Thanks Bob!

Do you want to carpool?

We could share the driving...

I’m thinking about just bringing one guitar this year but maybe more...

If Duane is attending I will have to bring my 1957 6120!

– 57Chet

You should "have to" bring that one in any event!

Make the road trip, Nick.

It's more fun that way!

You’re right Crowbone!

Hey... Is there a signup page for reservations etc.?

You’re right Crowbone!

Hey... Is there a signup page for reservations etc.?

– 57Chet

See post 86 above.

Hey Nick, drop me an email. Like Bob Howard said. Post # 86.

My heart goes out for Shannon’s speedy recovery!

I will do my best to attend this year. We are doing some house renovations at that time so alas someone will probably have to stay at the homestead to supervise the finishing touches. My loving the wife Ann has volunteered for that duty though she had the time of her life at our last Roundup attendance.

I will book a room soon and ponder whether to fly or drive. I am totally open to carpooling with anyone going my way.

Those of you that know me and are passing though the DC area... I can limit my gear to one guitar and a small overnight bag for the trip.

I’m psyched!

Nick

– 57Chet

Thanks, Nick!

Hey Dave,

Other than first-come, first-serve on the Hachland rooms, is there any other Sign-Up Deadline?

Hey Twang. There are plenty of rooms but I'm trying to keep the overall deadline Sept 13 because I have to make sure I have funds in place and transferrable in time to have money in hand when I arrive on the 19th, for Carter Hach.

That should be easy...trying to get my wife sorted out!

I'm going to try to make it. Will bring bass rig, and a few odd Gretches

Well, the Jersey/Philly gang is signed up. How we get there is still up in the air.

So, if you see a half dozen guys on the side of the road with amps, guitars and a keg of Yuengling, stop and have a drink with us.

Or heck, pick em up and bring em. Twang, send me an email if you have any questions.

It's official, money sent to Suprdave, motel paid for. All I have to make sure of now is gas money. Maybe I'll start a GoFundMe.

It's official, money sent to Suprdave, motel paid for. All I have to make sure of now is gas money. Maybe I'll start a GoFundMe.

– Darren Guyton

Code Monkey like Roundup....

Glad you can make it back this year.

Hey folks, How are we set for Bass and Drums this year?

Any song suggestions?

Just throwing that out there.

Hey folks, How are we set for Bass and Drums this year?

Any song suggestions?

Just throwing that out there.

– Suprdave

The famed and favorite Nashville Roundup 6073 will we back and available to all again, if someone can bring a decent barn bass rig. Greg Shively raved about this bass through half the Roundup last year.

Register Sign in to join the conversation