Gretsch Events

C’mon Everybody! Nashville Roundup 2019 Sept 19-22

Absolutely want to see you guys back. Please keep us apprised of her condition, Steve. Y'all are gonna be missed.

Thanks Baba and Dave, much appreciated!

Steve, give my best to Shannon, and know that you are both in my prayers.

We'll sure miss you, Steve! Please let Shannon know we're thinking of her!

Best to you and Shannon,

We’ll catch both of you next year, positivety to both!

Sorry to hear, Steve.

Wishing Shannon a full and speedy recovery.

Love to both of you. You are in my prayers. ♥ Olivia Anne ♥

Thanks, John & Olivia Anne!

We appreciate everyone's support and wonderful positivity - it means the world to us.

Hey Folks. I can start making quotes for reservations. For the event. at Midnight tonight till Sept 13 at midnight.

Here's how it works....

Email me @ dmiller at dpat dot com

Tell me which days that you will be attending and which meals that you would like to have at Hachland and how many of you there will be. Private room, means private bathroom and shared room means shared bathroom. Private room covers a minimum of two people with additional people, the cost goes up, a bit. Of course there are limits but just ask, and I'll get you quoted with an explanation. Rooms at Hachland are first come first serve, so the earlier you reserve the better chance you get for getting a private room. With the shared rooms, pairing up with a buddy can happen if you folks coordinate with me. Some may wish to stay offsite and there is a Days Inn sort of local. If you choose that option but wish to eat meals with us, just make all of that clear in your email and I'll get you set up with a proper quote.

Miss. Deed, we'd really like to hear from you and get a plate set up for y'all at dinner. We miss ya.

C'Mon, JD, make this year the year.

Every year this daunting task gets easier and I'm really excited to get this one ramped up for 2019.

Much love to all of you.

Dave and Karolyn.

Thanks Dave and Karolyn. I’ll send you info for Ray and I.

Info sent! Thanks Dave and Karolyn.

Info sent. Thanks Dave and Karolyn.

Dave, my Email is acting kinda wonky, please confirm if you got my information, thanks.

Info sent. Thanks y’all!

Yo Party people!

If you sent me an email, and got a response, I'll get you a quote sent out. If you did NOT hear from me then I didn't get your message.

Please use the email address that I posted above. PM's don't always work here.

I have got my work cut out for me tonight on quotes, that's for sure.

It looks like it's going to be a packed barn.

I'm lovin' it.

I'll be in touch directly soon enough... It's not like you don't have enough to do at the moment.

So I got a few quotes out there. I appreciate the T-shirt orders but as in the previous years, sir Proteus will likely be starting a new T-shirt thread soon for orders. Those will be paid separately.

Thanks peeps.

Well, I never thought this day would happen. I don't think I can make Nashville.

Dave, there's a super-long-shot chance we might be able to just fly in for the weekend and find lodging ... I dunno, somewhere, but even that is looking highly unlikely.

I'll follow up with you separately on that to see what, if any, options there are.

It's all kind of a mess.

Yeah drop me a line or give me a phone call tonight. That sucks.

Wow, Steve -missed your post. My best to Shannon. We’ll miss you two, but obviously her health comes first. Thoughts and prayers of good health on the way.

Well, I never thought this day would happen. I don't think I can make Nashville.

Dave, there's a super-long-shot chance we might be able to just fly in for the weekend and find lodging ... I dunno, somewhere, but even that is looking highly unlikely.

I'll follow up with you separately on that to see what, if any, options there are.

It's all kind of a mess.

– Baxter

Well THAT'S a bummer... I suppose we'll have to see if we can locate Chonny to temporarily serve in your stead.

My heart goes out for Shannon’s speedy recovery!

I will do my best to attend this year. We are doing some house renovations at that time so alas someone will probably have to stay at the homestead to supervise the finishing touches. My loving the wife Ann has volunteered for that duty though she had the time of her life at our last Roundup attendance.

I will book a room soon and ponder whether to fly or drive. I am totally open to carpooling with anyone going my way.

Those of you that know me and are passing though the DC area... I can limit my gear to one guitar and a small overnight bag for the trip.

I’m psyched!

Nick

Register Sign in to join the conversation