Gretsch Events

Balto-DC Roundup 2016: April 8 and 9

The facts of the matter are here:

http://gretschpages.com/hap...

Tell your family not to schedule anything for that weekend, because you have plans.

We're hoping that the Balto-DC Signature (!) Guitar will be available by then. If you haven't seen the artist's conception yet, here it is.

Watch this thread for news and details as we think 'em up!

Paul/FF909

Can we guess what the customary guitar pin will look like at this event?

Is that location the same as last year?

Paul - thanks for arranging it to be on my birthday! Now I have to make the trip.

Hey Paul- Sounds great!! Hoping to make it this year- I've been in withdrawl since I missed last year! Always a great time!!

Spending too much time with Rocky gets expensive for me.

That guitar in WHITE would sell like hotcakes.

People who don't even PLAY guitar would be buying it.

Usually things developed / designed by committee suck but this guitar COULD be an exception.

Can we guess what the customary guitar pin will look like at this event?

Is that location the same as last year?

– Baba Joe

Hey, Joe,

Yes, we're going to be back there. I was very pleased with the stage, lighting, easy drive-in access, walkability to restaurants (which we might take greater advantage of this time around.. I'm getting ideas, here...), space, and the big parking lot. And Kate at the church is very agreeable and helpful.

The 2016 pin: you can guess, but don't guess the Balto-DC Signature (!) Guitar. If you want that in your life, a real guitar is the sole option. (Besides, I don't think the pin company could do a proper sparkle at that scale.)

Paul/FF909

That location was a good one. Like you said, it had a lot of good points. I already lost on my guess for pins and agree that this is a cool guitar.

The pin may be purple.? Hope I can make it.

I've never seen an orange 6120 pin, though I may have missed it.

Register Sign in to join the conversation