Gretsch Events

2nd Annual So Cal Grestch Jam ,July 28, Fontana Ca.

I will take one of those t-shirts as well, Manny.

Thanks Guys. Im making a list.

Just a reminder, all Proceeds for the Event go to the American Legion Hall, That includes the shirts.

Help the Vets, Attend the Event buy a Shirt drink a few cold ones.Everybody has fun and it goes to a good cause.

I refuse to comply w a happenings page, and I like this one better.. so my name is on this page's list for Funtana:

13. Tavo

I refuse to comply w a happenings page, and I like this one better.. so my name is on this page's list for Funtana:

13. Tavo
– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™

Awesome Tavo!

The SoCal Gretsch Jam is coming up fast! Loads of NEW Gretsch swag will be included as prizes for the "pick-drop" game. Looking forward it!

O.K. Ladies and Gents, The So Cal Gretsch Jam is 1 Month away. Polish those guitars, get those pedal boards ready, practice those songs and make your plans to attend a Day of Music and lots of Gretsch Fun.

So far the turnout is looking good ,We will be missing the "Human Juke Box" that is Senor Giffen (ooooh no!), but we will have some new faces in attendance. The Steak and Potato dinner is still on the Menu, The beer is guaranteed to be ice cold and Mr. Joe C. will be there to represent all things Gretsch.

If you have'nt committed, I was told that we need at least 1 weeks notice to have enough available Dinners. If you need a Vegetarian Meal, let me know and they will accommodate you. PLEASE prepay the $25 If you are planning on attending, Day of the Event is going to be $35.

P.M. Me and lets get you and your guest on the List. Remember , friends and Family are invited to attend.

You dont have to be a Gretsch fanatic to attend, but you probably will be one by the end of the nite.

I'm bummed that I will miss this event this year. My family is going to visit my family in Harrisburg, PA during that time. For some strange reason I feel better knowing that my lead guitar player Frank (Ha!) will be out as well. I had an absolute blast last year. Manny and the American Legion “Steel Town” Post #772 did us right.

Please rock out hard!

I can't make it, and I'm bummed. The gig that was supposed to pay my airfare wasn't booked(I need to get an agent) in time.

Have fun, boys!

I'm bummed that I will miss this event this year. My family is going to visit my family in Harrisburg, PA during that time. For some strange reason I feel better knowing that my lead guitar player Frank (Ha!) will be out as well. I had an absolute blast last year. Manny and the American Legion “Steel Town” Post #772 did us right.

Please rock out hard!

– BuddyHollywood

You Will be missed!

Your Original Tunes and your excellent singing were greatly appreciated last year.

So who is going to sing "Just Like Heaven"?

I can't make it, and I'm bummed. The gig that was supposed to pay my airfare wasn't booked(I need to get an agent) in time.

Have fun, boys!

– crowbone

Will do Crowbone.

Maybe next year you can come out to sunny California.

Getting back to Cali is most definitely on my list.

Looks like we're going to be having a pretty good turnout for this years 2nd. Gretsch Jam. Im getting a good amount of T-Shirt orders and RSVP's to the Event. Even heard from a long lost Pal over at the G.T. that they will be coming over.

You can Paypal me for the T-Shirts and the Event at ,,

mr1966mr(at)yahoodotcom

$25 for The Event (PrePaid) and $15 for the T-shirt at the Event. $20 shipped to your door.

Last day to order shirts is July 20th.

I am really looking forward to your jam Manny. This is going to be a blast!

I am really looking forward to your jam Manny. This is going to be a blast!

– Sarah93003

If you and Hollywood and my girl Hot Rod show up,its guaranteed to be a good time!

Looking good there Manny and hope it goes as well as I expect.

Howdy Folks!

Anyone who wishes to attend this years Gretsch Jam and has Not notified me yet, Please P.M. Me as I am putting in the Dinner Order this Friday and need a head count.

If you have already Paid me ,Great!( Youre on the List,Thanks guys) , If you Havent Paid but are planning to Attend, please let me know. I want to make sure you have a Meal for the Event as last year We all stopped the music to sit down and enjoy a steak Dinner together.

I dont want to leave anyone out. Thanks!

Getting back to Cali is most definitely on my list.

– crowbone

I have heard that there is another California event some weeks later, Crowbone. Come on out.

I tried to message you from here but it bounced. I still plan to attend.

I tried to message you from here but it bounced. I still plan to attend.

– beatbyrd

Thanks Tom, I got you down for one. See you next weekend Buddy!

Just an Update.

Everything is ready to Rock N Roll for tomorrows Gretsch Jam.

Make sure you bring your Guitar Stands please. There is nowhere to stand up the guitars, and WE want to see what you "brung" to the JAM.

Last year there was traffic Construction that diverted you ,this year is there is no issue getting to the Legion.

See you all manana!

Thank you for all your hard work in making this happen Manny.

Thank you for all your hard work in making this happen Manny.

– LarryR

I got Your Gretsch Badge waiting for you Larry

Wow, very cool. You really have gone all out in putting this on.

Man, wish I could make it - have a blast!

I just got back from the event. It's safe to say that a good time was had by all. The folks who staff the venue were friendly and gracious, as usual. The food was great, as usual. Manny and his wife went way over the top putting on the event. It seems like no detail was left out.

Joe C. was completely Joe C. - MC at the pick drop sweepstakes, sharing stories and info Gretsch related, and rocking out on guitar. I saw some friends from last year and made some new friends. I got to play Frank's Reverend bass again this year and I'm grateful for that and the chance to play with a group again. He was missed. Early on in the jamming there was a fair bit of 'what should we play?', but the players eventually got past that and music ensued.

I think Manny might have a guitar-related story and I'm not gonna step on it before he gets here to tell you.

Another great Gretsch event. Thanks to all involved.

Register Sign in to join the conversation