Gretsch Events

2021 California Roundup? Attendee Opinions Please!

So...is the Roundup a go or a no go?

Hi Ric 12, fella' peeps, and other Gretschers', etc. ,, ;)

Just read ,,,

I'm definitely for it and would love to see you all again ,,,

Keep it going, a' la ;)

I didn't get a chance yet to read all your responses cause I just logged on, but, I'm game ,, and, let me know how I can help, too,

I've been in touch with many of you over this last year and it would be great to see you all in person again ,,, ;)

If this year doesn't work out, I can wait till next year, et. al, ,,

Yes, I did get vaccinated too ,,, Pfizer #1, #2, feel great, :)

I hope you are all doing well, and best wishes out to everybody, prayers, etc. ,,,

"Warm Regards"! to Everyone ,,,

whichever way this pans out, a big round of applause is due to Ric12 for putting so much effort into making these events happen. (Same of course for the planners of all the Roundups!) I've made dear friends through Roundups, and I feel incredibly fortunate to have been able to be a part of this. This year or next, I look forward to seeing everyone.

Absolutely. I came to this forum looking for reverb ideas. Bob invited me to my first Roundup and I met a whole new group of cool people. There are no words to convey how thankful I am.

Josh, if you wish to tell us if you are taking any of the vaccines, I'd like to know. If not, please ignore my inquiry.>

Thanks for asking. I know a lot about the subject. I took both doses of the Moderna vaccine, but I'd have also taken the Pfizer one. They aren't much different. The amount of misinformation about vaccines on some GDP threads is staggering, but it ain't my job to arm wrestle with those who follow a different line of thinking than I do. If anyone has questions about vaccination, I'm happy to provide evidence-based resources.

– JBGretschGuy

JB, can you please scan and post this, I can't access it, thanks!

Hi Curt, I'll send it to you via email. I don't want to piss on the shoes of of the anti-vaxers here. I'm working 7 days a week and low on energy to do battle.

And props to Ricky Bob for being so thorough and diligent!

JB, would you mind sending it to me as well?

Don

Register Sign in to join the conversation