Gretsch Events

2020 Nashville Roundup Cancelled.

There goes the only reason I planned on leaving the house for this fall, dammit.

– tubwompus

Obviously you don't have a Krispy Kreme shop near you. That's the 2nd only reason to leave your house.

Let this be a lesson to all who think "I'll go next time".

Let this be a lesson to all who think "I'll go next time".

– crowbone

John, I gave up on that thought a few years ago.

Ooh, Had my son schedule, his Covid 19 rescheduled wedding around this. If he and his fiancée find out, I’m really in the doghouse.

Hold that date Zig, if things open up and the barn next door is available were going to make some noise.

Hold that date Zig, if things open up and the barn next door is available were going to make some noise.

– Curt Wilson

Awesome!

Man, that looks like fun.

Man, that looks like fun.

– Suprdave

Come out to Jurr-zee!

I'd love too. Karolyn is moving our vacations now that they'll be stay-cations.

Bummer!

Well 2021 will bring an even better and funner Joe & Crowbone show.

Well kids. It looks like we have the date for 2021

As usual, we'll be following the Gold Rush Roundup in Sept. Our dates will be Sept. 16-19 2021.

I'll post a new event thread in January so everyone has a reminder.

Everyone please stay well.

As usual, we'll be following the Gold Rush Roundup in Sept. Our dates will be Sept. 16-19 2021.

– Suprdave

Finally, a little bit of good news. Thanks Dave.

– Suprdave

Can we make reservations now with a "no takebacks" clause?

So, normally, tonight, I would have band practice then break down the P.A. and stage it for loading in the morning to head to Hachland Hills. Unfortunately, this is not the case this time.

I can't express how much this entire year is breaking my heart. The birth of new Grandchild that I haven't been able to see much. Cancelled Gigs but most of all, and I mean this, Karolyn and I miss you all terribly.

Virtual hugs for everyone.

Weather at Hachland the next few days

Up until today I've just kinda going through the motions, this is where it becomes real and it really sucks.

Mournful, I'll say. I'm so in need of a road trip I'm crawling the walls here in Philly, just a-wishing I could play and drink and hang with you all.

The past two weeks I’ve been psyched about starting the new job this Monday. I’ve been reassembling my home office, finishing up my Udemy courses, and studying up on the tech I’ll be using. And practicing butt in the chair for 7 hours a day. It was all good. This morning I looked at the calendar and the air went out of the balloon.

I’m glad to be working again but missing RoundUp is going to make for a long year.

I think we all need to throw a burger on the grill tonight.

Hey, Suprdave, have some Grippos for me.

I think we all need to throw a burger on the grill tonight.

– Curt Wilson

Great idea. Now where can I find a branding iron, and moonshine?

A burger on the grill sounds great Curt.

Twom, Since the virus started, I can't find Grippo's in boxes at all. Bags, yes...boxes,none. As soon as I do, I'll send you a box.

Bob, A shot of Moonshine shall be on order as well.

Paul, I hope you're recovering well.

Doug, congrats on a new position. Hope it goes well.

Yeah, virtual Roundups suck but so glad to see you folks chiming in. Keep em coming.

sigh.... I suppose that I'm going to have to eat all these barbecue beans by myself...

with that in mind, it's probably a good thing that we're all social distancing.

sigh.... I suppose that I'm going to have to eat all these barbecue beans by myself...

with that in mind, it's probably a good thing that we're all social distancing.

– Tartan Phantom

Poor Amy.

Register Sign in to join the conversation