Gretsch Amps

PSA Victoria-made Executive

Gretsch Executive G6163 Electric Guitar Tube Amplifier

ETA-Mark Nason has it as nature intended downthread.

I’m guessing someone somewhere has one for sale.

How can ya lose with a 15? Looks great...heavy too.

https://reverb.com/item/352...

Looks like it was this Reverb listing.

– Mark Nason

That’s it!

I hit “copy”, came over here and pasted it, and there was no link in it. Grrrr....

Mark, IIRC I believe you’ve fixed my linking effups in the past, as well. Thanks again, bud.

Geez, the price of these seem to be going up or this one is over priced?. If I could get this type of money, I'd sell my clean, salt free cover, no knobs missing and never gigged Exec tomorrow........I'm busy today

That’s it!

I hit “copy”, came over here and pasted it, and there was no link in it. Grrrr....

Mark, IIRC I believe you’ve fixed my linking effups in the past, as well. Thanks again, bud.

– tubwompus

Happy to help! It takes a village!

Geez, the price of these seem to be going up or this one is over priced?. If I could get this type of money, I'd sell my clean, salt free cover, no knobs missing and never gigged Exec tomorrow........I'm busy today

– Hogman

I agree about the price being pricey. I bought mine in Ont several years back for over a grand less than this one. Bonus I didn't realize at the time was mine has no screws showing on the face.

I bet they sound great in stereo

How can ya lose with a 15? Looks great...heavy too.

– DCBirdMan
50 lbs.

– Hogman

If you’re serious, we should talk. I’ve got a rather ratty one that I actually bought twice (long, boring story). Mostly cosmetic issues, but one has to wonder (and does) what else may be askew.

on the perpetual hunt for another (&another).

thrive

Register Sign in to join the conversation