Gretsch Amps

Gretsch ‘Country Gentleman’ amp on the bay

Someone weaseled the knobs off.. you see this a lot with that era Gretsch amp. The built in tuner is interesting. If this is pre-1966 that means Valco beat Thomas Vox to the built in tuner scene - actually I think '67 was the first year for the Vox tuner. If it were really clean, etc. it could be @ this price.

He managed to get 5 pictures of the dust cover and not a good one of the control panel.

Someone weaseled the knobs off.. you see this a lot with that era Gretsch amp. The built in tuner is interesting. If this is pre-1966 that means Valco beat Thomas Vox to the built in tuner scene - actually I think '67 was the first year for the Vox tuner. If it were really clean, etc. it could be @ this price.

– DCBirdMan

Hey DC, unfortunately those are the stock knobs.

Personally I don't mind big knobs... It's a cool looking amp, probably around 35-50 watts It would be cool to see the top properly though, people take funny pictures on ebay sometimes I'm against paying that much for any amp , but then I make my own these days so I'm less inclined i just though it might be of interest

Well at least some of that series had Gretsch G Knobs?

Register Sign in to join the conversation