Gretsch Amps

Because everyone wants two 15’s…

holy crap, hahaha! That's ridiculous!

This is one of those miniature guitars next to a regular amp, isn't it?

they dont even have wheels on the cabI want one of them though... wasnt there also a beast amp model that was huge?

Those were the amps, my friends,
We thought they'd never end
We'd tote them bales forever and a day
We played the amps we'd choose
The volume game we'd never lose
Those were the days...

Well we were young and strong
Beer-drinkin' roadies came along
Chicks dug it when we played our songs
Them wuz the days, oh yeah them wuz

And to occupy the other side of the stage, the Super Showman...

No affiliation with seller, I just saw this ad and thought..."I'm glad I don't have that..."

https://sfbay.craigslist.or...

– Rhythmisking

There's one around here in better shape. I think these were stock w/ D-130s but most have been hocked out of them by now. Supro solid state scene, 15s an clean like Chet

At one point I lugged around a Farfisa, a Dual Showman and a Super Beatle. Lesson learned---wheels are your friends. Going to a Hammond from that wasn't much better on my back but sounded great.

I recently came across a '66 Guild Thunderbird---2X12"s, reverb in a 1' deep X 2' wide X 3' tall cab. If anyone's interested, I can contact the owner for you. It is a beastie.

I had the smaller version when I was in high school. My vague recollection was that it was a 4x10, but all I can find is the 2x12 Rogue model, so maybe that's what I had. I remember actually kind of liking how it sounded.

This should probably have it's own thread, but did anyone else haul around a Hammond B3 (w/Leslie cab) or a small spinet piano? That's a real treat at about 3:00 in the morning.

This should probably have it's own thread, but did anyone else haul around a Hammond B3 (w/Leslie cab) or a small spinet piano? That's a real treat at about 3:00 in the morning.

– dlaf_2

Used to haul this Hammond around......notice the club is UPSTAIRS at Nicks.... Link

Ha.. i LOVE it!

And yes Jonathan.. I lugged a Leslie cab 122 or 147 with an acetone combo organ in the early 2000s when there where lighter options .

Register Sign in to join the conversation