Miscellaneous Rumbles

Happy Birthday João Erbetta

Happy Birthday greetings go out this morning to the warm summer climes of South America, where our good friend, João Erbetta, is celebrating a special day.

João, here's hoping that you are having a great day today and that it is one of your best birthdays ever. Feliz aniversário, meu amigo.

A Big Happy Birthday from the cold side of the globe! Have a great one today.

Happy Birthday João. I always enjoy your posts and your unique presence on these pages. Stay cool...er...warm...

Happy Birthday Joao, Hope its a great one for you. Missed you at Roundup and hope that we both can make it this year.

Parabens a voce! E muitos mais!

Many happy returns.

Have a great birthday!

Happy Birthday João!

Happy Birthday, João! Hope it's a good one!

Thank you very much, guys! Muito obrigado!

I'm having a great day. I'm on the road, about to play with Marcelo Jeneci in this beatiful theater in Maceió, Northeast Brazil. I menaged to go to the beach this morning, enjoying 95 degrees... Great!

Thanks again, guys!

95 degrees? Sounds like beer weather, João! Someone needs to buy you some suds for your birthday.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to one of the most talented guitar players I ever heard. Have a great one João and many more!

Happiest of Happies, João. Hope it was terrific. Missed your smiling face at NAMM (and your music--loving my CDs, still!)

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!! Have a great one!

I know I'm a little bit late, but happy birthday João!

Happy Birthday, João!

Donde esta la biblioteca?

Congeatulation João.

And now in Portuguez:

Congracionacão João.

Not difficult at all. Obrigado obligato obla di obla dão. I'm a genius with languages.

Just the English went wrong. But I can't repair it on my iphone.

Register Sign in to join the conversation