General tech questions

Case interior strap


So just picked a used 6118 and the previous owner cut the strap that holds the case lid open. Does anyone know where I can find similar material?


It's just 3/4"-1" polyester ribbon. You can get it at any fabric store in a multitude of colors, widths, and finishes... usually for much less than $1 per foot. I bet you could even get something usable at the fabric section of Walmart.

Register Sign in to join the conversation