Gretsch Garage Sale

WTB: TV Jones T-Armond set in Gold

As the title says ..... looking to buy a set of TV Jones T-Armonds for my Falcon. They need to be the Dynasonic mount size as my Falcon came with stock Gretsch Dyna’s. I just don’t want to pay $400 for a new set to “see if I like them”. I currently have a set of Classics in it now, but have had the itch to try the Dyna style pickups again since I picked up my Penguin with Classics in it.

There is a member here looking to sell some.

I have just the bridge pickup for sale on Reverb. It's in great condiition. Link

I have just the bridge pickup for sale on Reverb. It's in great condiition. Link

– Brian J

Thanks, but I am really looking for a set if I can find them .....

Here is another option. I just had my Gretsch Dynasonic pickups rewound by a pickup Jedi named Sayoko Kuwabara. They sound just like I was hoping they would. They are perfect. She retained the great Dynasonic sound but cleared up the neck pickup and pumped up the bridge pickup. Since she just rewound mine a few months ago you could ask her to rewind yours exactly the same way. She was a referral from Grover Jackson who I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a day with years ago. I don't want to take any business away from TV Jones since I love their pickups too, I have a Power'Tron in my Strat, but I found huge success with Sayoko san.

Register Sign in to join the conversation