Gretsch Garage Sale

Edit*bought* G6129T RDSP Red sparkle jet

hay all, I've been quiet for awhile, and a lot of you probably won't even remember me, but I've got GAS for one of these '15 red sparkle jets. If you have a lead, or are thinking of selling yours, please let me know!

Thanks

Matt

I wanted one too. Even tried to order one. I settled for a Cadillac Green ‘57. I’m not disappointed. The vintage select ‘57 is awesome. 2” original depth, very light weight and plays and sounds fantastic with TV Jones T-Armonds. The green color is very interesting too. Sometimes it looks black, sometimes blue, but under the lights it looks green and does have tiny metal flakes in it.

I have one. Good luck finding one. Awesome guitar.

You just missed one on eBay in Australia. With only 57 worldwide, they won't come up too often. I got the only one that came to the UK. Good luck with the hunt!

There were two for sale on Reverb for awhile this fall.

Hi Matt. I am new to the forum, But I have 1 I am getting ready to sell if you are still interested. I am the original owner. Never gigged. Perfect shape.

Best Regards, Mike

I have wanted one of these since I saw one at a local shop. One day...

Thanks to Gearquest, I have procured a beautiful example of a Red sparkle jet! Thanks! It came yesterday I was able to get it from work today, and tuned her up and......Wow! I’m happy!

I love it when things work out! Congrats to both of you!

(Pics!)

Gotta see it. I'd love one too - and I've got a great bridge for it!

Aww, Matt, didn't think you were a tease!

Pics, baby!

Oh, that's right. Give them a day or two while they're on the honeymoon!

Another vote for pics. Congrats!

Matt,

Welcome to the red sparkle jet club. Beautiful guitars! Can’t wait for pics!

They're nice - a mate has one locally.

Here’s a photo from gearquest. I haven’t had a chance to take any of my own.....

WOW!! One of the new ones too..blocks,scripty logo and Dynas...nice score!!!!!

Sweet guitar! Congrats! Great that worked out for both of you!

Thanks to Gearquest, I have procured a beautiful example of a Red sparkle jet! Thanks! It came yesterday I was able to get it from work today, and tuned her up and......Wow! I’m happy!

– Matt Vogt

You are welcome Matt!!!! I am glad it went to a good new home. Enjoy!!!!

Another great story from our website of member to member acquisitions! Everyone's happy!

The red sparkle looks great! I'd love to have one, and one of these while i'm dreaming red MOP Jets .

Register Sign in to join the conversation