Gretsch Garage Sale

WTB Copper Truarc for epiphone

I know this is a long shot but I sold a copper truarc bridge here on gretsch discussion several years ago. At the time I wanted a brass bridge instead which I have now. Since then I have acquired a couple more guitars with brass bridges and the copper bridge would be better suited for me now with the epiphone archtop I had it on.

Call it nostalgia but looking to see if the person who owns my old truarc bridge would be interested in selling it ( I believe it has changed hands once since I sold it initially). Its copper lowrider with the flat bottoms and spacing is 3.125" I believe.

Pretty sure Tru-Arc can make another one, and even leave it unpolished so it has a patina.

I bought a copper Tru-Arc SerpenTune for my "Gent" (6122-59) several years ago and still swear by it! The Best!!

Join hands to protect the health of loved ones and community from corona virus with the best practices that health professionals recommend wearing a mask every day in public and washing hands with an antiseptic solution. us map

Register Sign in to join the conversation