Gretsch Garage Sale

Wanted - Set of HS FilterTrons in Gold

Hello All,

I'm looking to upgrade the pickups in my G5420TG, from the current blacktops to either a set of HS FilterTrons, in gold, or a set of TV Jones Classics, also in gold.

I'm hoping to find someone who may have done a swapout with their stock HSF's on either their Country Gentleman or White Falcons, and might be willing to part with them.

Many thanks in advance for your time, and here's hoping that someone may be able to help me out.

Cheers,

Steve

Do you need English mount or screw in?

@Slickfaster - Preferrably English mount, but I can fabricate a bracket if need be, to make the NE mount work.

Cheers and thanks.

Lots on ebay $75sh per Standard mount.

Lots on ebay $75sh per Standard mount.

– SLICKFASTER

Cheers...............I saw those, but by the time Ebay stick on their ridiculous shipping fees, and customs charges, it actually works out cheaper to buy them at a dealer here. The best price that I've found here in Canada, for a pair of gold HS FT's is $280 CAD. By the time they add the taxes, its around $315 for the pair.

I've had pretty good luck in the past with private sales from the US, and they tend to use the cheapest USPS shipping methods to get it here. I don't think that ebay sellers have a choice, as ebay uses the global shipping program for US to Canada shipping..........and its a cash grab!!

Register Sign in to join the conversation