Gretsch Garage Sale

TV Jones T-Armond Set

I have a Black Falcon with a set of TV Jones T-Armonds (Dyna'sonic mount) and I would like to trade them for a set of Gretsch Dyna'sonics in gold. These T-Armonds are chrome and are not reverse wound.

The hardware on the Falcon is gold and I'd like to restore it with original gold Dynas before putting it up for sale. So, in summary; one set of TV T-Armonds in chrome, not reverse wound, for a set of Gretsch Dyna'sonics in gold; even trade. Or, trade for gold T-Armonds.

I have a Black Falcon with a set of TV Jones T-Armonds (Dyna'sonic mount) and I would like to trade them for a set of Gretsch Dyna'sonics in gold. These T-Armonds are chrome and are not reverse wound.

The hardware on the Falcon is gold and I'd like to restore it with original gold Dynas before putting it up for sale. So, in summary; one set of TV T-Armonds in chrome, not reverse wound, for a set of Gretsch Dyna'sonics in gold; even trade. Or, trade for gold T-Armonds.

– Journeyman

I think I can help you with that. Let me check when I get back from recording tonight.

Something like this?

– crowbone

This guitar kills me. How is the bracing holding?

I have a set in gold willing to trade as well. Same as shown in Johns pic.

Yes, those are the ones Crowbone.

PM sent.

Let me know if you don't get it.

Sometimes this PM is a bit wonky.

Deal made. Thanks anyway Superdave; didin't see your post in time.

Something like this?

– crowbone

Lovely! Is it the photo, or is it really that amazing deep chocolate color?

Lovely! Is it the photo, or is it really that amazing deep chocolate color?

– hilosean

It's burgundy, and it's beautiful.

Why, Why, WHY am I always a few days late to these T-Armond posts!!!!

Register Sign in to join the conversation