Gretsch Garage Sale

Trade: 2019 Catalog for Kim Falcon Catalogs

Just that: I ran out of a local shop with two of the epic 2019 catalogs. This is the most comprehensive and best catalog ever since 1955; better actually. The online version is merely a ghost. You have the two (or three?) Kim Falcon catalogs and want the new print catalog, as well you should. PM me if interested.

Agreed. It's a beautifully designed catalog.

Back in 1955, the "Guitars for Moderns" was spectacular. I know that from personal experience.....

I agree that the new (print) catalog is...... WOW!!! My hope is that it becomes a real winner in drawing new people into the world of Gretsch.

Back in 1955, the "Guitars for Moderns" was spectacular. I know that from personal experience.....

I agree that the new (print) catalog is...... WOW!!! My hope is that it becomes a real winner in drawing new people into the world of Gretsch.

– senojnad

Yeah, and aside from it being pretty to look at, it represents the whole width and breadth of the Gretsch line, many genres of musicians are shown, thereby showing the world that Gretsch isn't just for Rockabilly...something we've known for years, but I remember at the first Nashville roundup when my son, young and naïve, didn't pick a guitar up for practically the entire weekend. When I asked why, he told me that Gretsches were only good for playing 'Billy, and that he didn't know how to play and of those songs. The power of advertising, eh?

Register Sign in to join the conversation