Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Fender ‘65 Reissue Deluxe Reverb - 40th Anniversary Limited Run

Up for sale is a Fender '65 Reissue 40th Anniversary Deluxe Reverb amp. I bought this off of fleaBay back in 2013 and have only played out with it a couple of times with my old surf band. Otherwise, it's been an in-home practice amp. I just had it serviced and she sounds great.

$850 - includes amp cover, manual, and reverb/vibrato controlled two-button on-off footswitch. All shipping within CONUS and Canada is free. Overseas shipping must be covered by buyer. PM me if you have questions. Payment via PayPal gift please. Thanks!

That's actually a 1993 produced in very limited numbers. It's got the "dummy" ground switch and stock Eminence speaker. It also has the 'BLD' serial number prefix. There were 300 produced with wheat grill and 300 with oxblood grill; I have one of each. In order for a dealer to "qualify" for one of these, they had to order a Jazzmaster and Jaguar reissue guitar as well, the dealer could not order only the amp. Mine were purchased at Guitar Showcase in San Jose. Good luck, these don't come up often!

Register Sign in to join the conversation