Pedal Sale. Dirt, delay, and more...
Got home from a couple weeks of work on the road, and my wife is cleaning and rearranging the house. Got me in the mood.
You could completely outfit your pedalboard here.
Overdrive & Distortion
• Pigtronix OFO multi-dirt pedal: one ring to rule them all. Selling new for 219.00. This one's like new in box for 175.00, or try to beat me down.
• Boss SD-1 SuperOverDrive distorterdrive, functionality like Tube Screamer, plus. This one with JBGretschGuy mods, two extra switches for more everything – plus a half-dozen alternate IC chips for an internal socket to let you tweak the turmoil. VGC - a few small chips out of the lovely yellow paint. 100.00.
• Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive, early version with supposed Timmy-like circuit. Like-new physical condition, at least one pot scratchy in use. 30.00.
• Stigtronics Atomic Drive: apparently a discontinued model by Indiana boutique pedal-meister. Dave's stuff is well-loved hereabouts; this is his TubeScreamer-on-steroids. I prefer his V-drive. Light blue case, pretty mint. You'll like it or I'll refund your money. 100.00.
• Banzai Cold Fusion Overdrive/Boost: sledgehammer 25 dB pure clean boost if needed – can drive the front end of a loaf of bread into overdrive. Supercrunch plexi-like stortion as well, if you want it. I don't. 150.00.
Delay & Loopiness
• Empress Vintage Modified SuperDelay: 449.00-worth of the finest delay stuff you'll hear. I replaced it with the Strymon Timeline, mostly because the Timeline is stereo and this isn't. Lots of overlap, but Timeline does some things this doesn't; Empress does some things Timeline doesn't. (And they go about similar things differently.) Let my disease save you money. Mint in box w/manual. Cheapest I saw on Ebay was 290.00, ranging up to retail. How about 350.00? (And I'll probably be sorry later.)
• Boss RPS-10 Pitch Shift/Delay: half-rack-space toy from the 80s; cool digital delay combined with variable pitch shifting. Works for guitar, instrument, PA effect insert. Excellent condition, maybe some case scuffing. 25.00
• Boss RC-2 Loop Station: 16 minutes of pristine looping time, plenty of features, absolutely as new in box. Etail, they're 190.00. This one's 140.00.
• Aphex Punch Factory Compressor, in orange: great transparent optical compressor. Punchy too! Love the LED compression-amount ladder, passive-active switch, ground lift, XLR D.I. output (switchable between dry and effect). Mint condition. 199.00 retail, mine is 150.00.
• DOD FX84 Milkbox Compressor pedal: I'm a compression junkie, and have too many. Excellent condition, in factory box. 50.00 or make offer.
• BYOC 4-Knob Compressor, assembled and ready to go in natural brushed aluminum case. Ross clone with goodies added. Plug in and squeeze. 100.00.
• E-H HOG Foot Controller: six stompable memory locations to store programs for E-H Harmonic Octave Generator effect (which is not included). You don't want this unless you have a HOG analog guitar synth module and want to remember settings. Six settings, to be precise. Like new. I probably have the box. 125.00