Gretsch Garage Sale

Nocturne Atomic Brain

Had this for almost a decade. Hate to see it go, but I'm not playing out and bills, bills, bills...or something like that. What you see is what you get. Works perfectly.

I figured someone here will get as much enjoyment as I have from it.

$175.00 + shipping

I bought mine from Tavo when I got my first Filter'Tron guitar and love it. But what I didn't realize was how much it would enhance my single coil Tele pickups (into a Princeton Reverb clone). I've got some nice distortion pedals but unless I want to go way over the top, I can get warm and warmer, right on the edge with the Atomic Brain. Highly recommended!!

I bought mine from Tavo when I got my first Filter'Tron guitar and love it. But what I didn't realize was how much it would enhance my single coil Tele pickups (into a Princeton Reverb clone). I've got some nice distortion pedals but unless I want to go way over the top, I can get warm and warmer, right on the edge with the Atomic Brain. Highly recommended!!

– vibrotwang

It became an "Always on" pedal for me.

My always on pedal too. Into my SF fenders it sounds great. Also makes my Boss Super Overdrive sounds amazing.

I've tried a lot of stuff - from stupid expensive preamps and enhancers down to cheaper ones - and found nothing that does quite exactly what the Atom Brain does.

Mine's not always on - just 90% of the time. Sometimes I want to sound wimpy.

I had it plugged into all my electric guitars during the recording of my album. Fenders, Gibsons, Ricks and Gretsches.

All just sounded better through it.

I had it plugged into all my electric guitars during the recording of my album. Fenders, Gibsons, Ricks and Gretsches.

All just sounded better through it.

– crowbone

All right, those are pretty good songs. I want the pedal but can I start with the EP?

I think I got your address still. I'll just shoot one to you!

Happy Birthday, or something!

Preciate it! I’ll get the scratch together for the pedal. I really need a genuine Tavo pedal and the sparkle orange is too cool.

Thanks John.

Shoot me your address. I can't find it anywhere!

Internet is having trouble. I'll try again in the morning.

Got it. I'll ship it tomorrow.

Can you PM me your PayPal address and a total for the pedal?

Getting the Aww Nuts! error when I try to pm you.

Register Sign in to join the conversation