Gretsch Garage Sale

New batch of Tres Nickels Mystery Brain BS-301 presale, 5-5 @ 5pm PST

finally scored the deal w a foreign holding company on these aluminum space echo'ish knobs for the BS-301 Vintage Japanese Preamp /Digi Tape Echo. a veritable RE-301 space echo, in a small box, on the floor. runs at 9v or 12v now w FX insert jack. Cinco De Mayo at 5pm Pacific daylight time presale begins.

www.thenocturnebrain.com

Man, I just love how you keep coming out with different (aesthetic) versions of this thing. Too cool.

That looks very nice! It would be great if it had a tuner in there, especially if it would look like a vu meter.

It's a B & W picture. The actual pedal still green, right? Asking for others. My surfy green in due in the mail tomorrow. (Squee!)

Might have ta get me one a them! <3

It's a B & W picture. The actual pedal still green, right? Asking for others. My surfy green in due in the mail tomorrow. (Squee!)

– Bob Howard

No thats a color shot on the floor of my shop space w 2 LED lights. Here it is (tres nickels silver) w red knobs

LOVE the red knobs on silver!

Yeah geez. But I just got mint green. What's a feller to do?

Yeah geez. But I just got mint green. What's a feller to do?

– Proteus

change the knobs to orange

No thats a color shot on the floor of my shop space w 2 LED lights. Here it is (tres nickels silver) w red knobs

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™

Nice! I’ll be happy with my mint green, but that sure looks cool.

the mint sparkle is truly awesome..only cooler by adding black radio knobs :)

Whoa--don't have the cash, but dying for one.

K

the mint sparkle is truly awesome..only cooler by adding black radio knobs :)

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™

My minty green is perfect with it’s white knobs. Looks great next to the surf green Timmy.

My minty green is perfect with it’s white knobs. Looks great next to the surf green Timmy.

– Bob Howard

You sir, have a surf green problem

You sir, have a surf green problem

– ruger9

You, sir, may have a surf green deficiency.

the orange cab below the mint head is giving me a toothache.. get that covered in white w black cane grill!:)

5pm today PDT these go on sale in TRES NICKELS SILVERADO! Dont drink too much tecate e mezcal cabroncitos!

If anyone wants to trade this version for the batch #2 green one, I'd love to do the swap!

What the difference between the batches?

– Whitewatersky

we do runs of 40-50 every 2-3 months. colors change but the latest silverado version has an FX insert jack.

That's a nice addition Tavo. If anyone wants to do a swap I'll pay for their shipping as I'd like to have the new colour and the FX insert jack.

Register Sign in to join the conversation