Gretsch Garage Sale

Mysterybrain BS-301 in PUMPKIN CHOPPER COPPER sparkle

new batch #10 Mysterybrain BS-301 in PUMPKIN CHOPPER COPPER sparkle available to order on my website. www.thenocturnebrain.com I saw a chopper online with a really cool color theme so I rang up the paint shop and got that powder coat burnt copper w sparkle silver clear coat rocking on these!

Wow!

– Bob Howard

Thanks Bob! We may be the only ones in this place right now. :)

couldnt get the chopper pics up earlier.. trying again otherwise it defeats the whole point :)

very cool t

robert gordon in the film loveless

cheers

Pumpkin Chopper Copper Sparkle. Say it five times fast... Beautiful color, Tavo.

I was hoping that you would bring one of those to the Roundup so that we could all take it for a test spin. Maybe a loaner to let folks play with it? I think it would pair up nicely with a Gretsch Executive amplifier, don't you?

I was hoping that you would bring one of those to the Roundup so that we could all take it for a test spin. Maybe a loaner to let folks play with it? I think it would pair up nicely with a Gretsch Executive amplifier, don't you?

– Ric12string

It pairs up with anything, even direct to PA like the original RE-301 roland did plugged direct to PA back in the 70s-80s.I only have my proto and performance board model on me. The next batch is being built to order at the moment for shipment in October. Wish I could jet up, never say never. :)

So, Gino from Gino & The Lone Gunmen, a gretsch sponsored blues and rockabilly cat.. took his Ibanez Steve Vai Gem guitar and satriani distortion to the Mystery Brain. Give a listen. (Gino also plays for the 90s psychobilly band, the Guanabatz)

Register Sign in to join the conversation