Gretsch Garage Sale

MYSTERY BRAIN XMAS LMTD. ED. BS-301 Brain Echo pedal in GRINCHMAS C…

NOV. 1st Midnight, MYSTERY BRAIN XMAS EDITION on sale! This is a pre-order for the batch #6 run of the BS-301 Brain Echo pedals in GRINCHMAS Candy Lime metallic w/ NOS 60s metal can chip!! ALSO- delivered in time for Christmas! (stateside, overseas is subject to customs clearance time). Note: if you order Standard Army Green, Orders will be filled in the order they are received starting the last week of December.

On my site now: https://www.thenocturnebrai... attachFull86005

Tavo: how many internal trim pots are there, and are they accessible from outside the unit (via, e.g., a slim screwdriver through a small hole, or holes, punched through the box)?

Tavo: how many internal trim pots are there, and are they accessible from outside the unit (via, e.g., a slim screwdriver through a small hole, or holes, punched through the box)?

– Lacking Talent

there is a dB pad, a slider switch located inside the back panel that slightly reduces gain and cuts presence. It's there for those who use other pedals in front of it that may add gain to the signal chain. Also one mini trim pot inside the back panel that is preset for best function, but if you feel you are over saturating the echo slap backs, you can dial it back, or slightly boost for a dirtier response. The later will add noise artifacts to the echo preamp, thats the point. 4 screws off the back and you are in!Its not something to constantly adjust if ever. Since I have other drive boxes in front of my MB, I use the pad. :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation