Gretsch Garage Sale

MYSTERY BRAIN * •Free NOS ‘70s toshiba chip upgrade & vintage alum….

Free NOS ‘70s toshiba chip upgrade & vintage alum. knob upgrade AND stateside delivery by Dec. 24, ..on the Mystery Brain BS-301 purchased 2day! an $85 savings deal.. www.thenocturnebrain.com

100% analog vintage tone, texture and dynamic replication of the 70's Japanese RE-301 Space echo PREAMP w a boost mode, AND a digi Tape echo sim using analog photocell modulation for chorus or vibrato in the slapback. Tape Echo uses a low res digi chip for its repeats but the entirety of its circuit is analog including the opamp preamp section and boost section of photocell modulation. yep!

Sent you a PM Tavo but it bounced back so I sent an email through your website. If you didn't get it let me know.

Sent you a PM Tavo but it bounced back so I sent an email through your website. If you didn't get it let me know.

– Journeyman

PM on this website dont work havent for yrs. (thenocturnebrainseltzerATgmail.com))

I received mine a couple days ago...Power Supply in transit.

Soon to be put through its paces!

Let me know how you are doing with yours.

TrueTone 1 Spot received, BS-301 Mystery lights came on!

I will start the review today sometime. I'll use my SS Head/Para DI set-up through the C15N.

Eventually, the goal is get the rig right with the 6120 and the Gretsch Super Bass amp now being serviced.

I set every knob in the middle...then I played moving only a couple at a time back and forth. I think I went end to end...I like it!

I'm not so much a pedal guitarist, only ever owned a few. But, I am more Reverb and Trem and this pedal extends that range. I like the PreAmp, think it will help when we get the Gretsch Amp up to snuff.

I set every knob in the middle...then I played moving only a couple at a time back and forth. I think I went end to end...I like it!

I'm not so much a pedal guitarist, only ever owned a few. But, I am more Reverb and Trem and this pedal extends that range. I like the PreAmp, think it will help when we get the Gretsch Amp up to snuff.

– Twangmeisternyc

you cant lose w that amp! Whats going on with that pickguard? Its that a Paul Setzer design?

I told this story a couple times at The RoundUp...

My only GodChildren are Texans. The younger played Clubs in Austin for a while. She came to NYC to visit, this Gretsch was her favorite. Neither of us liked the Clear, nor the Gold Nashville. Fence Posts, Steers, and Cacti are not "native" to Nashville!

I made up artwork of The Alamo and Sam Houston for her...a guy in Nova Scotia has the gear to do Color printing...Greasy Groove.

Greasy Groove has a website.

We should enjoy a pictum of the pickguard, I spect.

Thus Far,

I can get the Honky Tonk Slap Back, most everything Pink Floyd, Gimme Shelter, and Midnight Japanese Sci-Fi Movie....

Register Sign in to join the conversation