Gretsch Garage Sale

Needing (1) Chrome RI Grover Imperial tuner #151C(base string side)

Bah Humbug, I won't get into the how it happened, but I have one on my guitar with a really bent shaft. Unusable now.

Does anyone have a RI Chrome Grover Imperial tuner in their parts drawer? I think the part# is a 151C.

Looking for one for the base side of the headstock.

I'm seeing new complete sets for the chrome ones for $70, but they are a 150C, that has a different mount flange on one side.

If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated. Let me know what you'll sell it for.

Thanks

Ouch! Bummer. I hope you get one for it.

Never mind, looks like I'm set up.

I can't believe this, but I contacted Grover and they will replace this one if I send the bent unit back to them.

Talk about a quick response and resolve from Grover. WOW, I'm very impressed.

Never mind, looks like I'm set up.

I can't believe this, but I contacted Grover and they will replace this one if I send the bent unit back to them.

Talk about a quick response and resolve from Grover. WOW, I'm very impressed.

– J(ust an old Cowboy)D

I was just about to recommend contacting Grover as I've heard their customer service is excellent. That they're replacing it for free is good news. Now if they could only make the Imperial buttons look like they did in the '50s....

I was just about to recommend contacting Grover as I've heard their customer service is excellent. That they're replacing it for free is good news. Now if they could only make the Imperial buttons look like they did in the '50s....

– lx

Yep, I'm pleasantly surprised, and can't say enough about their customer service.

I do wish that the RI buttons looked like the originals too, but for whatever reason they're not.

My self made problem has been quickly resolved.

All better now!

Well that's just to cool! Glad it worked out.

+1 for Grover's Customer Service.

Brand new replacement Imperial arrived today at no charge.

That was quick, and IMO, dang nice of them considering that I'm the fool who broke it.

Can't ask for more than this.

Register Sign in to join the conversation