Gretsch Garage Sale

** JB’s annual FREE STUFF thread! **

In all fairness, it started out as just the cab. It grew from there.

But there's more where that came from!

– Powdog

Beautiful stuff, as always!

That amp looks incredible, Powdog!

I have one of these Gretsch Utility bags. New, never used, still in the plastic.

That amp looks incredible, Powdog!

I have one of these Gretsch Utility bags. New, never used, still in the plastic.

– Metman

Can I grab the utility bag?

You got it, Larry. Happy Holidays! PM me your info.

Which certificate?

– Baxter

All of the other boards have certificates. I assumed this one had one as well.

In all fairness, it started out as just the cab. It grew from there.

But there's more where that came from!

– Powdog

Oh my...is that Super V style cab for sale?!? I probably shouldn’t/couldn’t get you to finish right now but I’ve always wanted a 50’s Super with that style cab.

Hey Bob- If the Bassman pedal is still available, I'm interested. Happy to pick up shipping. I'll email you now as well. Thanks!

– Metman

Nice score from Bob! Your gonna like that pedal! I use one and the ‘63 Reverb pedal on my ProJr.

Oh my...is that Super V style cab for sale?!? I probably shouldn’t/couldn’t get you to finish right now but I’ve always wanted a 50’s Super with that style cab.

– Michael Williams

I think a 5D4 Super was the first amp I stuck into that cab. Right now there's a Carmen Ghia clone, but it doesn't suit the cab. I have some brown and chrome Tweed Bandmaster chassis. Could always build a Super, or a Dual Showman.

You got it, Larry. Happy Holidays! PM me your info.

– Metman

Info sent. Thank you!!!

Picks anyone? The white one is the chicken pick from Europe Dunlops are medium .73 I think. Gravity pick is 1.1 and the tortex are 1.0-

I think a 5D4 Super was the first amp I stuck into that cab. Right now there's a Carmen Ghia clone, but it doesn't suit the cab. I have some brown and chrome Tweed Bandmaster chassis. Could always build a Super, or a Dual Showman.

– Powdog

I’m in the middle of selling some stuff so I’ll shoot you a message soon.

Powdog, please give me another photo to draw or paint. That amp looks so awesome. Anyone else, I'm still offering drawings. Just need a decent photo to work from.

Tweed Bandmaster, Twin and Super all used the same chassis.

Merry Christmas Olivia Anne, and thanks for the super cool Santa Gretsch poster!

Looks like I missed something cool here!

Merry Christmas Olivia Anne, and thanks for the super cool Santa Gretsch poster!

– Hoot Owl

It is my pleasure to distribute a little Christmas Cheer, started for all of us by our Joe Carducci, and updated by Kevin F. We don't hear from Joe much any more; but, I know he's here, often. Merry Christmas, Everyone!

P.S. Dang, it just isn't possible to send them without the crease showing, no matter how I try to make that impossible. Low heat ironing?

Looks like I missed something cool here!

– DavidE

Just a little yearly giving spirit kind of thing.Hang out for a while.You'll like it here.

And I'm sure it ain't over.

Hey Greg! I found a bolo tie. I’ll pm you. If you don’t get it try to pm me.

Full set of Gotoh SD91 Kluson vintage style tuners. At least I believe that's what they are. Taken off of my 1959 Annie. NOT vintage tuners, somebody installed them on my Annie at some time in it's life but these are modern tuners.

These are working perfectly but I replaced them with original 50s Waverlys so anyone who'd like a free set of vintage style Klusons...pm me and they're yours.

– Wheelgrinder

PM sent, would love to have these. This thread is awesome, I'll go through my box of stuff and see what I can contribute.

Okay, found a pack of D'Addario XL Chromes flat wounds .011's (model# ECG24). PM me if you want them.

Hey Greg! I found a bolo tie. I’ll pm you. If you don’t get it try to pm me.

– Suprdave

Thanks so much Brother Dave,,,pm sent!

PM sent, would love to have these. This thread is awesome, I'll go through my box of stuff and see what I can contribute.

– Jon

Jon...so sorry but these were already claimed. PM sent...hopefully I can help you out with something else in the future.

Register Sign in to join the conversation