Gretsch Garage Sale

ISO Duo Jet

Looking at a few Gretsch G6128T-53 models and really like the classic black with the T-Armonds. Any other models I should look at? thanks.

Nope! This is the one unless you want Filtertrons.

I thought this was a post about International Standards for Duo Jets.

Buy this one. I have the same guitar and it’s amazing. http://gretschpages.com/for...

– scriffraff

Well, yeah! This is the guitar I have. For a new guitar the 53 VS is the one I would buy. If you're OK with a used guitar the DSV is amazing.

I have the 53 VS, it's incredible. So much so that it is actually the only guitar I own these days. It's super versatile!

I pulled the trigger on a 2017 53 VS. Excited to have it welcomed into the flock. Thanks everyone.

I think that is one of the prettiest guitars Gretsch has ever made.

I thought this was a post about International Standards for Duo Jets.

– Tartan Phantom

That was my first thought too. In fact, it continues to be my thought because I'm not sure what ISO was intended to stand for in this thread.

That was my first thought too. In fact, it continues to be my thought because I'm not sure what ISO was intended to stand for in this thread.

– Afire

Think Leonard Nimoy's old TV show-- "In Search Of".

Congrats Kman,that's a beaut!

Think Leonard Nimoy's old TV show-- "In Search Of".

– Tartan Phantom

I could have pondered ISO for the balance of my life and never gotten there. But with a quick google search, Urban Dictionary could have told me.

Register Sign in to join the conversation