Gretsch Garage Sale

AQUA-CANDY batch of MYSTERY BRAIN BS-301 / Space echo in a box

So ya, its Aqua-Candy Christmas w Alum skirt Knobs this time around, AND I got the knob labels lowered so they arent covered up, only took 3 yrs!! Avail. to order now, projected shipping is St Patricks www.thenocturnebrain.com

Wow!!!!! That looks so much better now that the font is unobstructed by the skirted knobs. That needed to happen. I can't buy one today, but I'll call you when my money thickens up. That looks absolutely killer!!!!!

Wow!!!!! That looks so much better now that the font is unobstructed by the skirted knobs. That needed to happen. I can't buy one today, but I'll call you when my money thickens up. That looks absolutely killer!!!!!

– Enis Penvy

thanks! and yes it took forever to go that way but up until now I hadnt sold a lot of the NOS version (alum knobs w original 70s linear toshiba chip) but always liked the knobs that actually feel like vintage roland space echo. Plus the cost for metal knobs was rough, it took me forever to locate an actual asian contact to sidestep the middlemen. So now I can offer them as standard and pass the savings forward w a drop the price, down $10.

I done done it.

i ordered a Tavo classic echo pedal. I’m a modern picker now.

I done done it.

i ordered a Tavo classic echo pedal. I’m a modern picker now.

– Gasmoney

You ride ten speeds, youre way more mod than me with my beach cruiser :)

... the new color is avail to order ... Its a transparent teal and over the raw alum box it's got a definite aquamarine quality.. so Aqua-Candy it is.

Register Sign in to join the conversation