Gretsch Garage Sale

hey cassette dudes GONE MAN GONE

Well I am cleaning out and found these unopened Sony (60) and Maxell (90) cassettes. So if there are any cassette mutants around who could put these to good use I would send them to you. Actually there are 2 more than in this pix 4 60s and 6 --90s.

Actually thought of splitting in 2 so if by some miracle there are actually two cassette dudes, both would get some. PM is dicey but you can always email me rdb AT pipeline DOT com

If they were Hi Bias...I'm still a mutant but I'm locked in on 70us.

Well there are variations of cassette mutants -- I am still going thru stuff I recorded on a 4 track casette back in the 80s. Keep the few good things, erase most of the s**t.

Well there doesn't appear to be multiple cassette mutants clamoring for these, so they all go to the first person. Then over to Craigslist.

For those with a certain bias...……… These were trash picked, several years ago. I haven't found a use. Speak up and they're yours.

I still have my beloved Tascam 464 Portastudio. These days I use it to convert tapes to digital (or check some gear through its great routing possibilities). One day I'll record a 4-track session again. Got it serviced and it still sounds great. I wonder no-one wants these offered cassette tapes. Wrong side of the pond for me.

I keep looking at various Tascam 4-track machines. We used one early 80's to make a Christian Rock album along with a real 16-track Studio.

I have always used UDXL-II 90 tape.

Looks like you have 8 or so of those Jams...

I should want them. Certainly thanks for offering them up.

I have an old Tascam 4 track but haven't needed to remove it from the box in years.

I keep looking at various Tascam 4-track machines. We used one early 80's to make a Christian Rock album along with a real 16-track Studio.

I have always used UDXL-II 90 tape.

Looks like you have 8 or so of those Jams...

– Twangmeisternyc

Yes. Just shy of a dozen Maxells. Want em?

What's fair? You are back East, then the USPS pack, then the postage?

I don't want to put you through too much effort, these are still available on Amazon.

Try the GDP message system, if it hiccups then we can try direct email.

I just tried, came back undeliverable...

Thx

Well mine are going on CL / free section tomorrow since no takers here. The number of cassette heads has to be near zero hear as 2020 approaches

BTW I am not asking postage but of course it's US only,.

Well someone just gave me a package of 8 sealed cassettes.

Register Sign in to join the conversation