Gretsch Garage Sale

Hallmark Swept Wing For Sale

2005 Hallmark Swept Wing by Bob Shade. Cool reissue/re-imagining of a quirky 60s design. I got this from a dealer in Canada who was negotiating to be a Canadian distributor. When the deal fell through, he liquidated his stock. Pearl white metallic finish with a tortoise shell guard. Overall excellent condition with only one slight ding on the back (not through the finish, and would not show up in a photo). No fret wear. This Swept Wing was upgraded with gold hardware, which is not standard. The good is that the gold hardware looks great. The bad is that the gold plating on the vibrato tailpiece shows some corrosion. Original hard case -in excellent condition-included.

This is an eye-catching instrument that sounds great, stays in tune, balances well, and has one of the best vibrato designs out there. Recently set up and ready to go. These do not show up on the used market very often, and this is the only one I've ever seen with factory gold hardware. $525 + Shipping CONUS Only

I really love that!

Last time I saw "Man? or Astroman" play there were at least two of those on stage at any time. So very cool

Thanks. Its a great guitar, but I have too many right now. I used to run in to the "Man or Astro-Man' gents when I lived in Atlanta.

I love it, but can't be in the market right now. Oh well, I'm sure it'll find a great home.

2005 Hallmark Swept Wing by Bob Shade. Cool reissue/re-imagining of a quirky 60s design. I got this from a dealer in Canada who was negotiating to be a Canadian distributor. When the deal fell through, he liquidated his stock. Pearl white metallic finish with a tortoise shell guard. Overall excellent condition with only one slight ding on the back (not through the finish, and would not show up in a photo). No fret wear. This Swept Wing was upgraded with gold hardware, which is not standard. The good is that the gold hardware looks great. The bad is that the gold plating on the vibrato tailpiece shows some corrosion. Original hard case -in excellent condition-included.

This is an eye-catching instrument that sounds great, stays in tune, balances well, and has one of the best vibrato designs out there. Recently set up and ready to go. These do not show up on the used market very often, and this is the only one I've ever seen with factory gold hardware. $525 + Shipping CONUS Only

– jfume

I am very interested is the guitar still for sale. Richard

Register Sign in to join the conversation