• DynaSonic pickups
  • 50s Bigsbys
  • Fingerboards/necks
  • Tailpieces
  • Knobs
  • Strap buttons
  • Headstock overlay
  • 50s short tail piece

or anything else you might have. I also would consider trading work on your guitar in trade for your parts. I have references if needed.

I have available for sale or trade: - New modern knobs (Gold and nickel) - New mutes, - Chet arm (gold)

Thanks Joe

Hey Joe,

Are you only looking for 50's parts? I'm in the process of purchasing the remains (hardware) of a mid sixties Nashville. It's all going to be up for sale. I can send you pics if you like.

Hey Joe,

Are you only looking for 50's parts? I'm in the process of purchasing the remains (hardware) of a mid sixties Nashville. It's all going to be up for sale. I can send you pics if you like.

– Gretschguy69

Yes. I am interested. PM me please..

Students who are confused about the requirements of the assignments can approach us for availing top assignment writing services. We have the finest writers who are qualified and experienced in the field of writing. We assure you of the 100% authenticity and reliability of the informational data to be used in your assignment for the best possible outcome of your task. Confidentiality of your personal information and task is our ethical responsibility. Your task will be saved with us in our database and will not be shared with anyone at any cost.

Replied. But you contact me directly too at: Jre_productions (@yahoo.com)

The Dissertation Writers is the most renown firm in the UK that offers professional dissertation writing services to the students to achieve their academic goals in good grades. We have the best team of expert dissertation writers who are extensively experienced to provide you with the best quality of dissertation writing. Their capabilities and knowledge about the subject enable them to provide services for all kind of topics. Our writing standards ensure 0% plagiarism in your dissertation. We assure you to provide your task on-time while maintaining the premium quality of your dissertation at the same time.

Giving this a bounce!

I need either a 50s Jet tail piece or a Bigsby B3 for the silver jet.

Plus looking for headstock overlays for repairs coming in to the shop.

Register Sign in to join the conversation