Gretsch Garage Sale

Gretsch G6118T Players Edition 2018 Iridium Silver/Azure Blue

I'm selling a beautiful Gretsch Players Edition 6118 in Iridium Silver/Azure Blue. I've had this for just over 2 months and have played it for a total of maybe an hour. It has been in the case the rest of the time. I have 30 other guitars, so it has split time with all of those! It's immaculate. There are a few VERY slight pick scratches on the pickguard, but zero other wear at all. I'm only selling to pay for another purchase. The Players Edition upgrades are absolutely killer. The string through Bigsby and treble bleed are worth the price of admission alone. The volume rolls back on these and retains every bit of the highs you love to hear out of these pickups, which are Gretsch Filters, but I actually like better than the TVJ Classics in my other 6118. It's a FANTASTIC guitar in every way. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Specs posted below. Will be shipped very well packed with all original paperwork and OHSC in mint condition. $1650 S&PP. Thanks very much!

Body - Laminated Maple Body Shape - Anniversary Bracing - ML Bracing Body Binding - White with Black Purfling Body Back - Laminated Maple Body Top - Laminated Maple Body Depth - 2.25" (5.72cm) Neck Material - Maple Neck Finish - Gloss Neck Shape - Standard "U" Scale Length - 24.6" (62.48cm) Fingerboard - Rosewood Fingerboard Radius - 12" (30.48cm) Number of Frets - 22 Fret Size - Medium Jumbo Nut - Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut Width - 1.687" (4.28cm) Position Inlays - Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail Bridge Pickup - High Sensitive Filter'Tron Neck Pickup - High Sensitive Filter'Tron Controls - Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Pickup Configuration - Filter'Tron / Filter'Tron Bridge - Rocking Bar Tuning Machines - Gotoh Locking Pickguard - Azure Plexi with White Gretsch Logo Control Knobs - G-Arrow Orientation - Right-Hand

*I'll be traveling from 3/5-3/7 and can ship on 3/4 and again on 3/8. Thanks!*

Where did I put that $1,650 I had laying around?

This is a beautiful guitar!

Register Sign in to join the conversation