Gretsch Garage Sale

Gretsch 6122-1959 for sale

Hey Y'all,

I play much more acoustic these days and this guitar has been very lightly played. I don't like guitars just hanging on the wall, so I'm letting it go to a new home. All the info is in the link below, but it's in very good condition. Original owner, 2014 model, and no major dings or scratches. OHSC. Great setup, it honestly plays like a dream. I'm located in Seattle.

Gretsch 6122-1959 On Reverb

These are great instruments (I have Hall of Fame edition 6122-1959) and this is a great price! Should go quick!

Beautiful guitar.....great price! Wider neck folks.

For me, these guitars would look better with bound f-holes, be they open or painted (HOF), Chet's preference be dammed.

Good luck with the sale, it should go quickly.

Very much appreciate the thoughts. Ironically makes it harder to let go! But, it is time and I'm happy to get it in the right player's hands. Hopefully someone can pick away those mid-winter blues!

Bumping this in case anyone is interested. Had a lot of trade offers, but just sticking with cash/credit fyi. Thanks, z

I'm curious Aaron, care to let us in on what sort of trades you've been offered for a top-of-the-line Gretsch?

Register Sign in to join the conversation