Gretsch Garage Sale

Gretsch 6120-CGP

Hey all! I have a bit of a weird one for sale. It’s a Gretsch 6120-CGP sealed top that is no longer stereo, it has dynasonics and is wired up like with a master volume, neck and bridge volume and a master tone. It also has changed tuners, Grover Rotomatics. It does NOT come with the stereo pickups or the certificate or the original tuners. It does have I believe the OHSC. I will post pics latter this week. I am going to post it on Reverb for $1900.00 but if anyone here is interested I am willing to take $1600.00 plus shipping to the continental USA. If this is a guitar you’ve like the look of but don’t want the stereo aspect and want a tone control this is the one for you!

Hey all! I have a bit of a weird one for sale. It’s a Gretsch 6120-CGP sealed top that is no longer stereo, it has dynasonics and is wired up like with a master volume, neck and bridge volume and a master tone. It also has changed tuners, Grover Rotomatics. It does NOT come with the stereo pickups or the certificate or the original tuners. It does have I believe the OHSC. I will post pics latter this week. I am going to post it on Reverb for $1900.00 but if anyone here is interested I am willing to take $1600.00 plus shipping to the continental USA. If this is a guitar you’ve like the look of but don’t want the stereo aspect and want a tone control this is the one for you!

– MikeyZee

interested in the CGP, my PM's don't work here though, please email me at bakerstreet1972@hotmail.com

im interested in the original pickups and if you are selling them.

gasmoney51@gmail.com

Fred

– Gasmoney

Hey Fred, Sorry but the pickups are in a duo jet that I am not parting with. I did see a full harness on reverb a while ago, I’m not sure if it’s still available but it might be worth checking out.

Here is a front photo of the now mono 6120-CGP

Yeah I saw that stereo pickup harness on verb... priced a bit high .I also want stereo pickups for my own weird scene in Timid Folk Music.

Register Sign in to join the conversation