Gretsch Garage Sale

Gretsch 6120-1959LTVSOLD

Selling my G6120-1959LTV that I bought here on the GDP a while back. The combination of TV Classics, trestle bracing, thumbnails, V-cut Bigsby and lacquer are awesome, and it sounds and plays as good as it looks.

This is my favorite hollow body that I've had the privilege to own, but I'm divesting most of my electric gear in favor of acoustic and photography, so it's on the block.

Overall the guitar is in great shape and plays extremely well. Cosmetically it's also in great shape, with some minor marks from normal play and a small ding on the face of the lower bout between the jack and the end pin.

Comes with the original OHSC and fitted with the original chrome Rocking Bar bridge, rather than the brass one shown in the pictures.

SOLD

You can see a few more iPhone pics on Flickr, and I'll try to grab better ones tomorrow.

This was IMO the best guitar in the Gretsch lineup for many years, and what a price! I don't think you'll have any trouble with the sale.

Even though it's only been a day, I'm surprised it's not already gone! Good luck!

Lot's of interest but this beauty's still available...

That's a true statement! Congrats, Doom, and thanks again!

Register Sign in to join the conversation