Gretsch Garage Sale

Gretsch 6120 1959 (close)

Hello all I have a 1959 6120 for sale exellent condition all original I purchased from a Well-established vintage guitar dealer they professionally did a refret before listing it. Binding is in excellent condition no signs of rot or any deterioration I have included one photo and have many to offer to whoever is interested serious inquires only please I will do 8500.0 Plus shipping and insurance US Sales only Thanks

Hello all I have a 1959 6120 for sale exellent condition all original I purchased from a Well-established vintage guitar dealer they professionally did a refret before listing it. Binding is in excellent condition no signs of rot or any deterioration I have included one photo and have many to offer to whoever is interested serious inquires only please I will do 8500.0 Plus shipping and insurance US Sales only Thanks

– iceman

Pic

Reptile dealer? Reported to David Icke. And Info Wars.

Edit- Our dear friend amended the listing with haste. 'Well-established dealer' originally said 'Reptile dealer', no doubt auto-corrected from 'Reputable dealer'.

Good luck with the sale, mon ami.

Edit- Our dear friend amended the listing with haste. 'Well-established dealer' originally said 'Reptile dealer', no doubt auto-corrected from 'Reputable dealer'.

– ade

What???

– ade

Type era sorry no reptile

Look at the interest it's created already! Best of luck, looks like a lovely guitar Iceman.

Cool,there was only 50 in the 322xx batch!

V cut Bigsby wouldn't have been original to that geet though.

Congratulations! I have a similarly priced on that I haven't had luck selling.

Cool,there was only 50 in the 322xx batch!

V cut Bigsby wouldn't have been original to that geet though.

– JCHiggy

I have seen V cuts on earlier 6120s that were original. I asked the owner of this guitar to see if the screw holes were original on this one. And they are. These screw holes do not match B6 bigsbys.

You will find V cuts on these 59s here and there I saw one in the 299xx batch and the V cut bigsby had “patent applied for “ on it.

I have seen V cuts on earlier 6120s that were original. I asked the owner of this guitar to see if the screw holes were original on this one. And they are. These screw holes do not match B6 bigsbys.

You will find V cuts on these 59s here and there I saw one in the 299xx batch and the V cut bigsby had “patent applied for “ on it.

– Gasmoney

Yes... this one is one of the last from it's batch, and one of the first to receive the V-style B6. It corroborates the other one or two I've documented from the end of this batch with the new style vibrato. Slowly but surely we're closing in on what specific guitar this change occurred on!

I stand corrected sirs!

Sent you a PM for follow up!

Cad

Register Sign in to join the conversation