Gretsch Garage Sale

Gretsch 1960 Tennessean KILLER guitar UK

Up for grabs folks. Plays amazing, in great condition for a 57 years of age. Find another!!!!

Email ablunt@hotmail.co.uk

UK and EU shipping. Anywhere else ask.

Weren't you just raving about this new acquisition?

I think Andrew may be competing with 58dutchie to see who can flip dream guitars fastest.

But I get it. Sometimes it's the thrill of the chase and getting your hands on something for just a little while.

Now on reserve until Thursday evening folks. Please no more emails until after thin if it's not sold

That does look amazing and it's long been one of my favourite models. Just a bit different from the 6120 styling that's so familiar. It has its own vibe

Is the price only available through email? I respect the 'on reserve' status so I'll say no more.

Plus I hear you made a visit to Sonny's place. Oh man, what a collection, makes me think I should flip my RHH 6120 and go for something like this 'devil in a red dress'

If it's not sold by tomorrow evening I will put it on here

I think Andrew may be competing with 58dutchie to see who can flip dream guitars fastest.

But I get it. Sometimes it's the thrill of the chase and getting your hands on something for just a little while.

– Afire

Hey Afire, guess who bought the guitar? Haha!

Is it back up for sale yet?

Haha, no! I haven't got it yet...if I like it I will keep it, if not I might sell it...

Register Sign in to join the conversation