Gretsch Garage Sale

Garage Sale- Rockabilly, Chet Atkins CDs- UPDATED with new

Hello all, most of you know I post a Garage sale with all types of stuff every year at this time to purge duplicates or things I don’t use or need anymore. For sale this time includes Gretsch related items and then a bunch of CD’s that include some Rockabilly, Classic Chet Atkins, Merle Travis, Jump Blues and some Grateful Dead and many others. I can take more pictures of the conditions at any time, just ask. I’ve included some pix below. I will combine shipping if you want multiple items, and I do finally have PAYPAL and I can also take Check, Cash, or Money Order, which I prefer over Paypal. Sorry folks USA only.

I've added more CDS and updated the list

The Cramps- Coast To Coast- Live- 8/18/79 and 2/1/1979 shows. Classic Cramps. -$5

Led Zep- Remastered Deluxe 2 CD Album with Zep One, and second disk is- Live at Olympia 10/10/69-$5

Led Zep- BBC Sessions- $4

Led Zep- Remastered Song Remains the Same- Expanded extra tracks-$7

The Band- Live at Carter Barron Amphitheater- Washington DC, July 17, 1976. -$5

The Band- Live at the Academy of Music- Rock of Ages Concert- 1971, 4 CDs and DVD in 5.1 sound. -$25.

Grateful Dead- JULY 1978- Complete Boxset, number #12870 of 15,000. Five Complete Shows on 12 discs- $80

• 7/1/78 Arrowhead Stadium: Kansas City, MO

• 7/3/78 St. Paul Civic Center Arena: St. Paul, MN

• 7/5/78 Omaha Civic Auditorium: Omaha, NE

• 7/7/78 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO

• 7/8/78 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 17: Selland Arena, Fresno, CA 7/19/74-$20

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 19: Honolulu, HI 1/23/70-$20

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 20: Boulder Colorado, CO 12/9/81-$20- OPENED

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 20: Boulder Colorado, CO 12/9/81-$30-

4 photo image_zpspmjjguzy.jpeg

photo image_zpsiovnnbsr.jpeg

photo image_zpsgsts8gpt.jpeg

I'll take the Paladins and all of the Merle Travis off your hands!

I'd like those mugs

damn! i missed out on the merle!!

Pm sent about the Chet 10CD set.

I'll take the catalogs.

Pm you now, so let me know if you get it.

I sent you a PM yesterday for the Gretsch mug.

Diggey- my PM came back as undeliverable. Could you send me a PM in my direction? Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, I had a lot of people email and PM me and am sorting through the timeline to be fair and offer to the first in line.

Twom- the 10 CD is sold pending payment. IF it fails you'll be first.

Crowbone- the catalogs are yours. PMs seem to be failing me. Try sending me an email at diggeyfatboy AT Comcast DOT net.

Paul Pigat- you are next inline for the Merle Stuff if Aaronbrill decides to pass.

Aaronbrill- The Paladins and Merle 3 CD set is sold pending payment, and you'd be next if they fail. The other Merles are yours if you want them.

Otter- Sorry but the Mugs are sold and you'd be 5th inline.

I'll take that Bigsby mug and the Setzer dvd and cd combo. And the T-Bone Walker combo too

Sorry David, mugs and T-Bone are gone. I currently have one person ahead of you on the Stray Cats. If he backs out, its yours. The list has been updated.

Sent an email directly to you. Thanks!

I've added more CDS and updated the list

The Cramps- Coast To Coast- Live- 8/18/79 and 2/1/1979 shows. Classic Cramps. -$5

Led Zep- Remastered Deluxe 2 CD Album with Zep One, and second disk is- Live at Olympia 10/10/69-$5

Led Zep- BBC Sessions- $4

Led Zep- Remastered Song Remains the Same- Expanded extra tracks-$7

The Band- Live at Carter Barron Amphitheater- Washington DC, July 17, 1976. -$5

The Band- Live at the Academy of Music- Rock of Ages Concert- 1971, 4 CDs and DVD in 5.1 sound. -$25.

Grateful Dead- JULY 1978- Complete Boxset, number #12870 of 15,000. Five Complete Shows on 12 discs- $80

• 7/1/78 Arrowhead Stadium: Kansas City, MO

• 7/3/78 St. Paul Civic Center Arena: St. Paul, MN

• 7/5/78 Omaha Civic Auditorium: Omaha, NE

• 7/7/78 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO

• 7/8/78 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 17: Selland Arena, Fresno, CA 7/19/74-$20

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 19: Honolulu, HI 1/23/70-$20

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 20: Boulder Colorado, CO 12/9/81-$20- OPENED

Grateful Dead- Dave's Picks Volume 20: Boulder Colorado, CO 12/9/81-$30- UNOPENED

Register Sign in to join the conversation