Gretsch Garage Sale

G6119-1962HT

This is an older model, I just bought it but then bought something else. The next day, I bought another something else, so I have to part ways before I can get to know the guitar. I am willing to let it go for $999 plus $75 shipping within the continental U.S.

You're gonna regret getting rid of this one.

Great guitar and great price! I love mine!

I think Twom is right. I just spent some time with it and I’m going to hold on to it for now. Sold-to myself.

That was a giveaway. Hang on to it.

That’s a great price for that guitar.

Someone's gonna score a nice guitar at a nice price!

This thread inspired me to get mine out. There went an hour of pure musical satisfaction. Dambit but these guitars have such a distinctive, engaging voice. Texture and character for miles, and incredible tonal balance.

Thanks everyone for confirming I was about to do something stupid. It is a killer guitar and I can’t believe I almost let it go.

I've bought and sold a few 6119-1962 models. I always regret it when I let one go. Wise choice!

Thanks everyone for confirming I was about to do something stupid. It is a killer guitar and I can’t believe I almost let it go.

– aclownfish

That's a good thing for both of us, because I was inches away from pulling the trigger on your guitar.

Good decision. It looks like HiLos and Tennys are getting the respect they deserve.

Register Sign in to join the conversation