Gretsch Garage Sale

FT 1966 Gretsch Anniversary in Red

Just putting it out there to see if anyone is willing to trade another Gretsch for this Red Annie. It recently had its neck reset, It does suffer from some binding rot, it’s not missing any binding but it has its issues. Plays well since the neck reset. I’d be interested in a same vintage Tenny or..let me know what you have. Looking for a guitar. Thanks

Those are the coolest ones of the various special colors that went on but I am always eaten up w/ red guitars.

Here's the thing, its not getting played and I have my "never get rid of Gretsch's" this one is on the cusp so I though if someone was interested in a trade and it would benefit both parties why not. You can't keep them all

Those are the coolest ones of the various special colors that went on but I am always eaten up w/ red guitars.

– DCBirdMan

You had a great one, the one you had refinished in sparkle red.....you should've kept that!!!

You had a great one, the one you had refinished in sparkle red.....you should've kept that!!!

– Windsordave

I had one done in solid red. The red sparkle one I got that way but it was something -- but me, I can't ever keep anything.

If a hacked, 23" scale Rambler husk type of thing came up I would be into the idea of a killer finish.

I usually cringe when I see Intense Husk Dudes @ work, but will give them a pass if it's something I'd go to town with.

Not sure if there is any interest in this one? I still have it, I would also entertain cash offers if someone wants to buy it.

What are you looking to trade for?

You move yourself!

What are you looking to trade for?

You move yourself!

– crowbone

Hmmmm? I'll take it into consideration

Register Sign in to join the conversation