Gretsch Garage Sale

FS/FT: USA made Gretsch Spectra Sonic

I'm hating that I don't have the cash for this. Lovely!

The one you sold to me was magic. I think you just didn't like the pickups.

The one you sold to me was magic. I think you just didn't like the pickups.

– NJBob

I think you’re right Bob

Ugh. I HATE IT when first posts are deleted.

It’s back up for sale everyone. Beautiful US Made Spectra Sonic. It’s a great player but the 8lb 5oz is too much due to an old neck surgery. I’m sorry I deleted the original post. I’ve added TV Jones Setzer Signatures and they strike the right balance between twang and girth. All nickel hardware now including new Sperzel locking tuners. Sold. Original tuners and pickups are sold. Please feel free to contact me at Travis L Johnson at aol dot com.

I have a ‘63 Corvette you might recognize, if you will consider trades and such.

You should make it impossible to delete a first post after a thread has at least one response.

Sold

– Travis Johnson

Whew! That was close. Congrats to both.

Someone knew what he wanted! Congrats

You should make it impossible to delete a first post after a thread has at least one response.

– Proteus

It used to be so. I was talked into changing it. I had it right to begin with.

Thanks for adding the pic's again.

It used to be so. I was talked into changing it. I had it right to begin with.

It should be possible to edit it, I think - just not completely delete it.

Yeah, that's how I had it. You could edit it at will, but if you tried to delete it there was a "this post was deleted" remnant, so you still knew Someone wrote Something then.

And I guess that would work - but it should also memorialize in ineradicable pixels just who that was - the member who created the post (and, therefore, the thread).

Register Sign in to join the conversation