Gretsch Garage Sale

FS/FT: Guttlin Helectrix Tuxedo

For sale or trade: Guttlin Helectrix, tux black, 2 barbar pickups, Duesenberg trem, big neck, case. Asking 1200 dollars cash or trade value 1400 dollars. Looking for: -Lowpower combo like swart, magnatone, Victoria,Morgan. -Guitars: -Jag/jazz -anything bigsby/p90 -Fat neck tele/strat -Gibson sg

Cash plus shipping paypalled Or in trade, i pay shipping for my guitar, you pay for yours. Shipping to Norway is about 100dollars. If you have a amp you want to trade we will split the shipping. Lets talk!

well, that's an odd and rather intriguing thing. what type of woods? what do the pickups sound like/remind you of?

Hey guys. Its mahogany body, hollow with maple top, mahogany neck with rosewood board. 25 scale. The barbar pickups sounds really close to a Gibson p13 pickup like on the Chris issac silvertone. Sounds awesome, twangy, woody, jump blues 40s big box.

Looks extra-double cool...got no Gretsch tradables - any interest in a Reverend Rick Vito, surfy green, perfect?

Those are built by a buddy of mine, here in Belgium. About as handmade as it gets. Pickups are like a crude, fat P90 indeed, not unlike a P13. And Karel Phlix, who builds these guitars, is a really nice guy.

Yeah. Karel is one super cat!

Looks extra-double cool...got no Gretsch tradables - any interest in a Reverend Rick Vito, surfy green, perfect?

– Proteus

Sorry. Not quite the funky fun im after.

Interrested in: -Gretsches -jazzmaster/jaguar -big neck strat/tele -anything cool with bigsby.

That tuxedo is beautiful.

Is this in the US?

– Johnny_Atomic

Norway man

For sale or trade: Guttlin Helectrix, tux black, 2 barbar pickups, Duesenberg trem, big neck, case. Asking 1200 dollars cash or trade value 1400 dollars. Looking for: -Lowpower combo like swart, magnatone, Victoria,Morgan. -Guitars: -Jag/jazz -anything bigsby/p90 -Fat neck tele/strat -Gibson sg

Cash plus shipping paypalled Or in trade, i pay shipping for my guitar, you pay for yours. Shipping to Norway is about 100dollars. If you have a amp you want to trade we will split the shipping. Lets talk!

– LarsL

Hey Lars. That’s super cool. Interested in a silver sparkle Eko 700?

Hey Lars. That’s super cool. Interested in a silver sparkle Eko 700?

– paul pigat

Hey Paul! Long time. Is this the reissue one? You must have a lot of guitars we could make this happen with.,

Hey Lars. How big is the neck? Nut width etc. my tendinitis is a decisive factor!

Hey Lars. How big is the neck? Nut width etc. my tendinitis is a decisive factor!

– paul pigat

I think its about the size of a Gibson r8 ish. Feels alot like my vintage silvertone Chris issac. Think vintage harmonys. Quite big but comfortable. Its better to have a big neck and shave down than too small neck.

I love the look on that guitar, wacky but cool. I dig it.

I love the look on that guitar, wacky but cool. I dig it.

– Devil's Tool

Up for grabs. Go for it.

Trades welcome! This is a killer guitar. Sounds really good!

Opening up for trades in lowpower combos. Otherwise open for other trades. Lets talk.

Still here. Trades welcome

Register Sign in to join the conversation