Gretsch Garage Sale

FS/FT: Allen Accomplice Jr. Head

Sorry no pics yet. My wife is in Florida with the camera!

This is a kit-build head. The 'Jr.' version has no ohm switch, wired for 8 ohms. The OT has the taps though. Could be modded to be switchable. I did not go that way, as this amp sounds so good with Tung Sol RI 5881s. Came to me with JJ 6L6s. Far better sounding with 5881s, and with NOS tubes in V1 and V2.

It's small, relatively light and managealbe. Quiet and operates perfectly. Only reason it is expendable to me is that I lucked into a Pure 64 Mean streets head, so the Accomplice Jr. is redundant.

Traded 750 value into it, so that's what I'm asking. Plus shipping to you. Cash is preferred, but some trades could work. For example:

• Guild NS Aristocrat
  • Reverend JS 290 or Double Agent ... with the 2 point trem
  • towards a RI ES-330 by Gibson
  • towards a Gretcsh Country Club with spruce top

Thanks MD, in NJ

Sorry no pics yet. My wife is in Florida with the camera!

This is a kit-build head. The 'Jr.' version has no ohm switch, wired for 8 ohms. The OT has the taps though. Could be modded to be switchable. I did not go that way, as this amp sounds so good with Tung Sol RI 5881s. Came to me with JJ 6L6s. Far better sounding with 5881s, and with NOS tubes in V1 and V2.

It's small, relatively light and managealbe. Quiet and operates perfectly. Only reason it is expendable to me is that I lucked into a Pure 64 Mean streets head, so the Accomplice Jr. is redundant.

Traded 750 value into it, so that's what I'm asking. Plus shipping to you. Cash is preferred, but some trades could work. For example:

• Guild NS Aristocrat
  • Reverend JS 290 or Double Agent ... with the 2 point trem
  • towards a RI ES-330 by Gibson
  • towards a Gretcsh Country Club with spruce top

Thanks MD, in NJ

– mad dog

Hi there, I stumbled across your post on here and was wondering if you still had your Allen Accomplice head available for sale. I noticed the date was from awhile ago but figured it was worth a shot. Thanks, Lp

LP: It did sell, but thanks for your interest anyway. MD

Register Sign in to join the conversation