Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Warmoth Cabronita (Edit: sold)

Yeah I'm doing the downsizing thing, and this one just never gets played.

Speccs:

• Warmoth Alder body with White finish (the finish has a few chips where my strap buckle knocked into it)

• Warmoth Clapton neck, all maple with jumbo frets, vintage amber tint

• Sperzel Locking Tuners

• TV Jones Powertrons

• Fender American Standard 6 saddle bridge

• Push pull mud switch on the volume pot

• Electrosocket Jack

I think I have about $1200 in it, but $150 of that is in the case, which I'd like to keep.

I used this guitar live for a few years, so it's got some play wear, scratches, etc. Let's say ~~$900~~ shipped.

I'll post some photos.

Golly that's a nice guitar. But I've spent all my guitar money on pedals.

(And I don't regret it. But that is a nice guitar. Love to hear it.)

I'd also be happy to part it out if you want just the neck, pickups, etc. Prices to be negotiated

If it were a 24" scale neck I 'd be all over it... but YES for for bolt-on neck builds that came together as parts, they can go away as parts also...

I’d never part out my partscaster. The bits seem to have wanted to be joined together.

I’d never part out my partscaster. The bits seem to have wanted to be joined together.

– NJBob

Inedeed. That's a forever guitar!

I have two other partscasters that are a lot more dear to me. This one never gets played, and I could use the money elsewhere

Otter! You're selling her?! If you recall, you had helped me with the wiring when I built my Warmoth Cabronita. I love mine, and I'm sure this is a great guitar! This has all the good stuff in it. A very versatile instrument!

Powertron pickups (TV Jones Powertrons chrome, no ears mount): $200

Body (with pickguard, bridge, pot, switch, knob, electrosocket, and strap buttons): $300

Neck (with Sperzel locking tuners and jumbo frets): $400

A rock and roll machine, no doubt. I have my own in process though.

I would like to build a fully hollow thinline Cabronita Telecaster with no F holes. Does John Cruz ever read our posts?

I would like to build a fully hollow thinline Cabronita Telecaster with no F holes. Does John Cruz ever read our posts?

– BuddyHollywood

If you ever find that body, I'd sell you a neck and some pickups

Sunday bump

Man, prob sounds great with that Gemini too.

I'm almost at the point of buying this. I need to sell one more thing.

Done deal, can't wait to try some powertons for the first time! I've been eyeing up Cabronitas for a while now, even tried to buy a thinline super deluxe on reverb but the store sold it to a walk in customer before me. This one might have more mojo tho, happiness!

Sold and shipped

Register Sign in to join the conversation