Gretsch Garage Sale

donation for Beatles6120: vintage ‘78 electro-harmonix stereo memor…

donating my vintage '78 electro-harmonix stereo memory man to YOU if YOU will $250 donate (proof) to BEATLES6120 (mitch) at gofundme, click below... (in the honor box please hash tag #rubbergorillaarmy)

https://www.gofundme.com/it...

And.. then I send you this sweet vintage stereo delay machine that has had its ac cable shortened to 2ft (for pedalboards) and hardwire tru-bypassed. Also has nice switchcraft jacks, fantastic pedal! Win Win!!

SOLD, SOLD , SOLD.. yeahhhhhhhh (thanks Bob Howard)

Heh heh...for when you play U2 and Flock of Seagulls?

Heh heh...for when you play U2 and Flock of Seagulls?

– crowbone

nope... Stray Cats there fella! Circa '81 Setzer and the cats were over in europe and he sported a 3 knob Electro-harmonix stereo Memory man as his slap back sitting at the bottom left of his anvil head cab he put the bassman cab or borrowed vox cab on for the blonde bassman. A very early sound for Setzer, much more twangy, lean and aggressive. scroll to 2:14 to see it..

The only thing Tavo likes about Flock of Seagulls is the hair...

Cool video from Lochem. Here's the Memory Man right in front of the Bassman amp!

Cool video from Lochem. Here's the Memory Man right in front of the Bassman amp!

– Frank_NH

yep!!

I bought an EH Memory Toy off of someone here a few years ago. It's my only pedal. It works great for me. Besides being a good sounding analog delay it also adds a little juice, not very noticeable, but just the perfect amount of something to the signal.

donating my vintage '78 electro-harmonix stereo memory man to YOU if YOU will $250 donate (proof) to BEATLES6120 (mitch) at gofundme, click below... (in the honor box please hash tag #rubbergorillaarmy)

https://www.gofundme.com/it...

And.. then I send you this sweet vintage stereo delay machine that has had its ac cable shortened to 2ft (for pedalboards) and hardwire tru-bypassed. Also has nice switchcraft jacks, fantastic pedal! Win Win!!

Let me know -tavo

OK. I donated $250 to Mitch. Most generous of you Tavo. Now you owe me three pedals.

Register Sign in to join the conversation